Pre-Game Talk: 2023-24 Schedule Released

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Sigh. The only regular season "home game" against Toronto is in Sweden.

Nice to see the Cup champs come to town on a Saturday, though (27 JAN).

Reactions: SoupNazi

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I will be scheduling march 9th for me! First regular season game at the knights and I wanted it to be the red wings when we had an actual team to look at...

been a long 6 years lol

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Sigh. The only regular season "home game" against Toronto is in Sweden.

Nice to see the Cup champs come to town on a Saturday, though (27 JAN).
I've mentioned before I live in South Carolina, and the closest team for me to see the Wings is my second team, the Canes.

And EVERY. f***ING. YEAR. these teams play on a weekday. Four hour drive up, and then back, isn't feasible. I wish just once the damned hockey gods would schedule those teams on a weekend.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I've mentioned before I live in South Carolina, and the closest team for me to see the Wings is my second team, the Canes.

And EVERY. f***ING. YEAR. these teams play on a weekday. Four hour drive up, and then back, isn't feasible. I wish just once the damned hockey gods would schedule those teams on a weekend.
I went to a Wings/Canes game on a Friday night many moons ago. Helm of all people had a 3pt game. We overnighted with friends and made a long weekend out of it. Was living in GA at the time.

Reactions: SoupNazi

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
For those who are Metallica fans and Red Wings fans like me and have tons of disposible income unlike me, Nov 9-12 is a dream.

Nov 9(Thurs) home game vs Montreal
Nov 10(Fri)Metallica+Pantera concert at Ford Field
Nov 11(Sat afternoon) home game vs Columbus
Nov 12(Sun) Second Metallica concert at Ford Field.

Man how I wish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad