Confirmed with Link: 2023/24 Avs Schedule

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Open up with a 3-game West Coast roadie to start the year followed by 2 home games and then a 3-game East Coast roadie. 13 road games in a 19 game stretch in January and February.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
It's like they just copy and paste from past seasons with a few minor tweaks. Our home opener was against Chicago last year. Can't remember specifically, but I remember laughing at other scheduling incidents like this in the past where it felt like it was the same shit, different year!
I think this is the 3rd year in a row they have opened at home with Chicago

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
The only 2 teams with later home openers than us are the dogshit coyotes and the dogshit blackhawks lmao

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Open up with a 3-game West Coast roadie to start the year followed by 2 home games and then a 3-game East Coast roadie. 13 road games in a 19 game stretch in January and February.
Get that Championship MOJO stewing on the road early. I love it.

Actually, quickly skimming through, it doesn't look like we have all the long breaks that we had this season. It seems like a really even schedule with a lot of games being every other night. And then a bunch of two day offs, with fewer three day offs. I'm not sure I saw a break of more than three days outside of the Holiday and All-Star Breaks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad