NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - The Atlantic Division Crown runs through Florida

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Though not to the same extent as the stone contract or kuch but in the spirit of it, the bruins have done this two years in a row (Foligno last year and Forbort this year) so we really cant complain

A bit different when they are guys on the opening day roster IMO. Adding Hanifin, Hertl and Mantha(?) while playing the cap system due to LTIR is going to get the spotlights on this and will ultimately change the system as the Insurance premiums will go up big time knowing the teams are playing games with the docs for the return dates and in the interim not paying salaries while the Insurance companies cover a BS bill. It will change just going to take a while.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Mark Stone
1713837291153.jpeg

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Isles up 3-0, ppphhhfftttttrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I was about enjoy overtime and forget that other game.

I got hooked into the Dallas - VGK game and thought the Isles game was over. I wasn't expecting 5-3. The Islanders probably had 5 shot attempts in the second half of the game. Playing not to lose burned them.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Isles up 3-0, ppphhhfftttttrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I was about enjoy overtime and forget that other game.

Yeah, there’s no way the Islanders recover from this loss. Funny thing is that they’ve been MUCH better than Carolina for 4 of the 6 periods they’ve played….

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Is cassidy going to bench his winning goalie like Boston did
If Bruce takes out top seed Dallas while Jim mishandles his goalies leading to another one-and-done, it's going to be a bloodbath on the boards and on the local sports radio

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Vegas is like that bad guy wrestler from childhood who always wins in the end. Cassidy is the manager at ringside who distracts the ref while the wrestler pull the 'foreign object' from his trunks (keep your mind out of the gutter).

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I’m still wrapping my brain around the fact that Zach Hyman is a 50 goal scorer. He should be giving Connor McDavid at least half of all his future paychecks…

Hyman has the best job in hockey. Hanging around in the O zone waiting to be fed pucks by arguably the greatest playmaker in the history of the sport. Full credit to him - he gets that role because he converts a lot of those passes into goals and his positioning is top notch. But no doubt Zach is living the good life on the coat-tails of #97.

Reactions: BMC

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
The Sabres STILL can't seem to get it right. Given their talent and passionate fan base, I don't know why.

In the interim (20 years plus now), I wish Lindy Ruff well. He's a good coach and a steady hand,

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad