NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Toronto Maple Leafs hire Craig Berube as head coach

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Blood clots are no joke. I give him props for even deciding to play again this season.

As someone who's had their own history of clotting issues, I fully appreciate that. Not blaming him at all for not being in his best form. I agree, impressive he's there at all. But the Canes definitely have a disadvantage in net and it's a factor.

Reactions: Mione134

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
Yeah I'd agree that the Canes have the edge at even strength. But between the Rangers' PP and the fact they can rely on a better SV%, Carolina's up against it. Need to stop taking dumb penalties. Too many of those tonight.
Well I live in the belly of Rag land and spent most of the Winter months in the 70's at MSG so . . . with the heat of 1000 suns, I Canstanza-them.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The NYS Lottery use to be monitored by Deloitte Haskins & Sells . . . what firm monitors the Integrity of the NHL Draft Um Lottery?

:cool:
1715133375051.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
As someone who's had their own history of clotting issues, I fully appreciate that. Not blaming him at all for not being in his best form. I agree, impressive he's there at all. But the Canes definitely have a disadvantage in net and it's a factor.

My mom had one 2 years ago and it shook me to the core. We got tested to make sure it wasn't a hereditary thing. Luckily it wasn't and we both clot fine. She's still on Eliquis. Doing well. But I was and still am traumatized. I give Freddy all the props in the world. I don't know if he's still on blood clot medicine, I assume not because of getting hit in the head can't happen. But either way. I give him all the props in the world.

As for you, I pray you don't have any more issues.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad