NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Toronto Maple Leafs hire Craig Berube as head coach

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I'm pretty excited about the Rags winning this series now. If we can find a way to get past Florida I do not see us beating Carolina but I can see us possibly beating the Rags.

Sometimes who you match up with matters more than your position in the standings did.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
I went into that nyr/car series thinking I'd want nyr to win. But holy hell they are so unlikable

How many times is Fox going to flounder around with those dives? I mean the guy punches guentzel then falls face first to the ice when guentzel he gets him back. Guentzel.

Then you have the thousand yard stare from Rempe who probably eats crayons every night

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I like the original use of this law firm.

3511CADB-6218-4083-8C42-0049D967D001.jpeg

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
best thing that happened yesterday was habs not winning the lottery
If they had won the lottery, they would be already selling Celebrini jerseys by the thousands.

I went into that nyr/car series thinking I'd want nyr to win. But holy hell they are so unlikable

How many times is Fox going to flounder around with those dives? I mean the guy punches guentzel then falls face first to the ice when guentzel he gets him back. Guentzel.

Then you have the thousand yard stare from Rempe who probably eats crayons every night
Rempe played a total of 4:03 in a double OT game!

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA

I agree. Nothing will happen to Trouba for his attempted elbow to the head, considering he got off scot free when he slashed Freddy in the head. Fox went full Matthew Tkachuk when he threw the punch at Guentzel then drew a penalty. I love the rangers pace, but that team is unlikeable.

Of course, Carolina is equally unlikeable IMO.

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've watched a lot of Rangers hockey. They're a good team but I don't like them any more than I like the Canes. Frankly they deserve each other & the series winner will probably be beaten up when it's over.

And yes, Trouba is a complete asshole who deserved a match penalty. I don't know what the hell the referees were thinking in not calling it.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Maybe it's just me, but does Trouba get dirtier and more aggressive every year? He wasn't this player when he broke in, but he's evolved into this violent headhunter. I still love a big clean open ice hit but he's crossing the line more and more now.

He is one of those guys who the more he gets away with the more he tries to get away with.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Maybe it's just me, but does Trouba get dirtier and more aggressive every year? He wasn't this player when he broke in, but he's evolved into this violent headhunter. I still love a big clean open ice hit but he's crossing the line more and more now.
The line between physical and dirty is a blurry one. All I know is that he took 3 penalties yesterday and now has 5 in 2 games. That can't happen.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Somebody told Leah Hextall that hairstyle is attractive.....

Cleopatra called.....she wants her style back..,
Funny, I don't remember anyone talking about the hair styles of the dude broadcasters.

He launched himself, which I was led to believe is a no-no. I don't know how else it can be taken that there was an intent to injure.

He's pretty clearly attempting to jump over him :laugh:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm pretty excited about the Rags winning this series now. If we can find a way to get past Florida I do not see us beating Carolina but I can see us possibly beating the Rags.

Sometimes who you match up with matters more than your position in the standings did.
I think Carolina is a slightly easier series but not by much. They are Florida with more skill. Prefer them bc I can't afford tickets if its the Rangers lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad