Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - (1) Boston vs most likely Dallas

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Total domination Tatum didn’t even break a sweat White showing off.

Went tonight Celtics going through these scrubs like toilet paper. Way cheaper than the Bs tho our tix were 70 each before fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134 and pgm16

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
now we know that MIN is legit.... but the jury's still out on OKC.... the question there is who's the Thunder's version of Derrick White....

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I am so glad that Pritchard is producing and playing. He works so hard. Is Tatum a concern?
nope...why would Tatum be a concern when you have 3 options that most other teams don't... who's the Knicks 3rd.... the Pacers 3rd... the Thunder's 3rd... Dallas outside Luka/Kyrie.... Denver outside Murray/Jokic.... even Minnesota once you contain Edwards

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
nope...why would Tatum be a concern when you have 3 options that most other teams don't... who's the Knicks 3rd.... the Pacers 3rd... the Thunder's 3rd... Dallas outside Luka/Kyrie.... Denver outside Murray/Jokic.... even Minnesota once you contain Edwards
Tatum is playing great D as well he had a few blocks last night. Not taking the ball out of the hot hand because he wants his stats is a good thing.

Its crazy that Cleveland could possibly be the best team we face this playoffs. I just don't see much that much high end talent on Indiana or Minny/OKC winner Mitchell is better than SGA Edwards and Haliburton.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Thanks for the response. I think I asked the wrong question at the wrong time. Let me try again.

I am glad that the Celtics have so much versatility in scoring and that allows them to win. There wasn't any pressure on Tatum to score and he didn't put any pressure on himself. That is great and an improvement. But he struggled again scoring during the playoffs as he has before. I know they can win without him. Is his struggle with scoring in playoff games a concern?
Never mind answering, it is not important. I think as he has changed his game, that is good, grear, but it has had a negative effect on his scoring in meaningful games, like playoff games.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
That kind of stupidity is art

Doesn’t look like the Knicks will be a cake walk

They're basically playing 6 guys and are already showing signs of running out of steam as they have been in two dogfights with a really mediocre team, but even then they'll play their asses off and have the coaching advantage. Celts could sweep them and still feel like they'd been in a war.

Reactions: CDJ

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Knicks are the team that scare me the most in the East before the playoffs began. Good defense, crash the boards and have something you can't teach in the nba, toughness. Thibs is insane though and i'm not sure how long you can play guys 40+ minutes every playoff game or even the entire 48 before they start getting injured. Even LeBron in his prime was only playing the full 48 when he had to.

That is one of the most amazing takes I've ever seen.

Was listening when someone made the point that can they really celebrate or hold any value in their ratings when their competition is Adam Jones. Felt like even Mazz had to give up on that take that i'm not sure he really believed.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
There's large stretches of this 3rd quarter where i have no idea how anyone could think this team isn't poorly coached

Also the Luke Kornet thing is nice when he's giving you good minutes but you need to know when he's not and keep his ass on the bench. 11 minutes and he's been a liability out there for every one of those.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I’ve long believed Mazzula is an obstacle here. He’s easily offended, stubborn, zero self awareness. My brother in law is good friends with him and man his ego looms large from some stories I’ve been privy to.

3’s aren’t draining, make some in game adjustments

Reactions: EverettMike

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Aberration folks.... what happened to Miami.... is going to happen to Cleveland..... what exactly has Donovan "Spida" Mitchell accomplished either in Utah or Cleveland.... think about it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad