What is your preference

• 4 hour clock, open trading rules

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 2 hour clock, restricted trading rules

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
My team is finished other than possibly willing to trade one of my RD's (Hronek, Manson or Schneider) for LD or C/RW.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
If there is anyone that already knows they will be voiding 1 to 3 of their bonus picks in rounds 21-23 due to cap reasons or otherwise, I highly suggest you announce it in this thread ahead of time to help the flow of the draft

If you only select 1-2 picks to be voided it will start from the latest picks you own of course

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Time for a quick little hostile takeover. HN is away for the weekend, and the longer we wait on stuff like this the worse it is for voter turnout. So I'm going to follow through with the first round voting and HN can take over from there.

First off, a few teams still have picks to make. Those picks must be made by 11:59pm EST tonight or spares will be voided and picks to meet roster minimums will be autoed.

Second, rosters must be posted and completed in the roster thread by the same time. I won't be changing up peoples lines after that and if you don't have it posted I'll be making my own lines for you.

Next, the voting thread will be posted at approximately 12:00 AM EST tonight. The bracket has been randomized and posted below. All voting is in house, though any ties at the end of the day long voting period will go to the main boards poll forum for a few hours to decide a winner.

Best of luck :)

HF Bracket.png

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Time for a quick little hostile takeover. HN is away for the weekend, and the longer we wait on stuff like this the worse it is for voter turnout. So I'm going to follow through with the first round voting and HN can take over from there.

First off, a few teams still have picks to make. Those picks must be made by 11:59pm EST tonight or spares will be voided and picks to meet roster minimums will be autoed.

Second, rosters must be posted and completed in the roster thread by the same time. I won't be changing up peoples lines after that and if you don't have it posted I'll be making my own lines for you.

Next, the voting thread will be posted at approximately 12:00 AM EST tonight. The bracket has been randomized and posted below. All voting is in house, though any ties at the end of the day long voting period will go to the main boards poll forum for a few hours to decide a winner.

Best of luck :)

View attachment 721214

I'm number 1!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BeLeafing

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
New game:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad