2022 Nissan Z

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
2022 Nissan 400Z Images Leaked, Appear to Show Production Car
Power output is expected to be around 400 horsepower, right over the Toyota Supra's 382 horses, and it's sent to the rear wheels through a standard six-speed manual transmission, something the aforementioned competitor doesn't offer yet. The car shown above is equipped with the optional automatic gearbox, and the interior still has the three gauges atop the dash and large screens for the gauge cluster and infotainment.
The 2022 Nissan 400Z will arrive by the end of the year, and pricing is expected to start mid-$40,000 range right between the cost of the four- and six-cylinder Supras.

Looks pretty sharp, and good to see they are offering it with a 6 speed manual.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
It looks like a Z, so they got that right. Sort of disappointing they are going with a smaller engine but, eh. And it's not like they are new to putting turbos in their Zs.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
It looks like a Z, so they got that right. Sort of disappointing they are going with a smaller engine but, eh. And it's not like they are new to putting turbos in their Zs.

91-300zx-tt-0467jpg.JPG

^^^The last truly great Nissan Z car. Also the only thing they've made in the last 30 years that doesn't have GT-R in its name that I'd want to actually buy.

Reactions: Winger98

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
91-300zx-tt-0467jpg.JPG

^^^The last truly great Nissan Z car. Also the only thing they've made in the last 30 years that doesn't have GT-R in its name that I'd want to actually buy.

I like that Z, really wanted one back in the day, but it depends what you're looking for. It was a heavy car, and that really turned off the folks who wanted the Z to be a sports car. They wanted it to be lighter, less comfort features, and still be pretty cheap. In some ways the 350/370 was a push back in that direction.

In the end, I appreciate that Nissan respects the Z heritage and doesn't deviate too far from it in styling or concept. You look at a Z today and you get how and where it came from.

I really miss t-tops, though. Bring those things back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad