NHL Entry Draft 2022 NHL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
While it is early to create this thread I thought it was worthwhile to begin a discussion on it. There is already a thread for the 2021 NHL draft so all discussion about that draft can go there.

Here is the EliteProspects draft center page which lists off the stats for draft eligible players from the 2022 draft.
Elite Prospects - NHL Draft Center

Here are some links to EliteProspects profile pages for some of the top prospects from the 2022 draft:
Shane Wright at eliteprospects.com

Matthew Savoie at eliteprospects.com

Brad Lambert at eliteprospects.com

Rutger McGroarty at eliteprospects.com

Frank Nazar at eliteprospects.com

Ivan Miroshnichenko at eliteprospects.com

Seamus Casey at eliteprospects.com

Slippy

Dec 8, 2005
highlytouted.ca
Dangerous game to keep chasing high-end draft picks. Love to get one of Wright, Savoie, Lambert, but then you'll get people hoping for another lottery pick for a chance at Connor Bedard.

I think the Sens could still be in the lottery zone next year, but actually hope to see this group start to compete for a playoff spot. Certainly the year after, they should be making seriously playoff push.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Dangerous game to keep chasing high-end draft picks. Love to get one of Wright, Savoie, Lambert, but then you'll get people hoping for another lottery pick for a chance at Connor Bedard.

I think the Sens could still be in the lottery zone next year, but actually hope to see this group start to compete for a playoff spot. Certainly the year after, they should be making seriously playoff push.

Best case scenario is that the team shows improvement next year but fades down the stretch to finish bottom 10. Then, for once we get some lottery luck.

I think Wright and Lambert could both be franchise players.

Reactions: Slippy

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa

Honestly I don't see where Bedard could even fit.

Tkachuk-Bedard-Stutzle
Formenton-Wright-Batherson
Greig-Pinto-Norris

That being said how the hell do you afford that team. I agree though with you and I'm fine with 2022 being the last year we suck.

Not even sure where you put White. I think after 2022 draft we should have enough prospects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->