• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Capture.PNG

Malek needs more respect.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Damn Foote has really dropped in these ratings.

Bigger guys take time. I still think he can be a player in this league. Still crazy young too.

Foote hasn’t been productive enough in the AHL to really pick up some hype, but in his couple NHL stints i’ve been surprised by how solid he looks. Time will tell. He’s got a tough log jam to overcome.
There was an interview after the prospect camp this year and Foote, who is tall but not especially big for his frame was talking about the need to get stronger and my thought was “what have you been waiting for”?

Now this past season he took on a more physical role and by the sounds of it performed fairly well. So if he can get stronger, play that physical game yet still keep the offensive side of his game maybe he can still become a good nhl player.

And as i mentioned somewhere recently we have a bunch of guys who broke out offensively a little later in the process. Zetterlund last year. Shara two years ago.
Would be something if Foote kept that string going.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
There was an interview after the prospect camp this year and Foote, who is tall but not especially big for his frame was talking about the need to get stronger and my thought was “what have you been waiting for”?

Now this past season he took on a more physical role and by the sounds of it performed fairly well. So if he can get stronger, play that physical game yet still keep the offensive side of his game maybe he can still become a good nhl player.

And as i mentioned somewhere recently we have a bunch of guys who broke out offensively a little later in the process. Zetterlund last year. Shara two years ago.
Would be something if Foote kept that string going.
Hope he work hard on his speedy and skating.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad