2022 Ford Broncos

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Took a peek inside, seats look super cheap , about the size of my liberty , I honestly don't see the appeal.

Attachments

• 20220825_144506.jpg
    20220825_144506.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 8

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Lots of marketing hype for a perfectly average SUV.

I have no idea why anyone would pay above sticker for something like this. You're the first to have a Ford. Within a few years there are going to be 500,000+ of them in the US alone. Seeing one will be about as special as seeing a RAV4. So your extra $20K bought you....a few Months of "look at me" exclusivity. Cool.

You could get a friggin Rivian for that kind of $$$ - which is a far superior vehicle.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Lots of marketing hype for a perfectly average SUV.

I have no idea why anyone would pay above sticker for something like this. You're the first to have a Ford. Within a few years there are going to be 500,000+ of them in the US alone. Seeing one will be about as special as seeing a RAV4. So your extra $20K bought you....a few Months of "look at me" exclusivity. Cool.

You could get a friggin Rivian for that kind of $$$ - which is a far superior vehicle.
Hey don't be dissin my Rav4 Lol

But I agree its not worth the price tag. At least they offer a front and rear locking diff, so that puts them a touch above average for me...but not much. I think it's more nostalgic for people, but at least they tried to make it an off roader. I'm not even sure what Chevy was thinking using the "Blazer" name with that SUV

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I have noticed as I see more of them on the road that I don't mind the look of the ones with a higher suspension and truck wheels...sort of like a Jeep Wrangler stock height. But the ones with a much lower suspension and street tires looks bad.

Reactions: TaLoN

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I have noticed as I see more of them on the road that I don't mind the look of the ones with a higher suspension and truck wheels...sort of like a Jeep Wrangler stock height. But the ones with a much lower suspension and street tires looks bad.
They need to be built like an off road rig like they were intended to be. She’s a pretty fun ride to take out into the bush in the snow

Reactions: rynryn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad