Things to work on:
- Defense awareness
- Physicality/use of size

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
@Andy Lehoux - thanks for the stats and the scouting reports! But would you be willing to make an assessment of him as a pick? For this team and this spot?

How do you feel generally about how the Coyotes did by drafting Lamoureux and Langlois how and where they did?

Thanks!

Reactions: GermanCoyotes96

Andy Lehoux

Jan 2, 2018
@Andy Lehoux - thanks for the stats and the scouting reports! But would you be willing to make an assessment of him as a pick? For this team and this spot?

How do you feel generally about how the Coyotes did by drafting Lamoureux and Langlois how and where they did?

Thanks!
I really like Lamoureux as a project, late first is slightly high for him, but I don't mind the homerun swing with the number of picks Arizona had. With the right development, you're looking at a future mobile, physical defensive 6 foot 7 defenseman!

I had Langlois around this spot, late 3rd. Excelled on a really bad Cape Breton's team. Played a ton of minutes and had all the offensive charges. Also plays a high-risk high reward game.

I like both selections, but the most important part with both of them will be player development.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
This is my pick for someone whose stock skyrises next season. That doesn't mean he makes the NHL or anything but I have a feeling this is a guy we start to get excited for and will at least make an impact at the AHL level ala Cappo.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
This is my pick for someone whose stock skyrises next season. That doesn't mean he makes the NHL or anything but I have a feeling this is a guy we start to get excited for and will at least make an impact at the AHL level ala Cappo.
Capo? I hope he turns out much better. Capo won’t even receive a QO.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Hopefully he gets traded. He will develop better elsewhere as Cape Breton is a shit program these days.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Awesome! He clearly wants to turn pro.

Mackey and (maybe) Kolyachonok out on LD while Koch and Langlois and (hopefully) Szuber are coming in on LD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad