Prospect Info: 2022 8OA, Marco Kasper

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
No clue about Wallstedt as I haven't seen his that much but Askarov is indeed a bust :) Each time I've seen him he acted like he is reincarnation of Alex Auld.

Watch his NHL debut, Wallstedt has really slow hands. It did not look good, definite bust potential. I had Wallstedt over Cossa, but Svechkov over both, lol.

Reactions: Astyanax

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Watch his NHL debut, Wallstedt has really slow hands. It did not look good, definite bust potential. I had Wallstedt over Cossa, but Svechkov over both, lol.
He looked bad his first game. I've caught him a couple times in playing for Iowa and he looks sound with them. Still a year out imo. Bust potentials for sure still up in the air but him and Cossa are trending the right direction at the least.

It's tough in a playoff chase but I was hoping Cossa could come up for a game or two this year just to get a look. IDK if that's possible currently. We'll have to "secure" a spot plus move guys or at least a roster spot to make room.

Glad that teams doing well. Kasper producing lately is nice.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
He looked bad his first game. I've caught him a couple times in playing for Iowa and he looks sound with them. Still a year out imo. Bust potentials for sure still up in the air but him and Cossa are trending the right direction at the least.

It's tough in a playoff chase but I was hoping Cossa could come up for a game or two this year just to get a look. IDK if that's possible currently. We'll have to "secure" a spot plus move guys or at least a roster spot to make room.

Glad that teams doing well. Kasper producing lately is nice.

His hands were really slow... that's concerning, but for Wild fans, not for us.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Kasper not in tonight's line up for the Griffins... On his way to sit in the press box for the red Wings for the next two weeks?!

No. Team wouldn't call him up to sit in the press box. That would be the dumbest way to manage any young player ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad