Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v4 |Next: Mon, May 24 |vs TB| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Yarbrough vs Stripling (last Dunedin game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
He also gave up 2 hard hits and one of them because he couldn't finish off the hitter. He didn't do his job. Thats what 3 bad outings in a row?
The play you are talking about was the 1st batter.
I thought there were two outs when he came in and he did the job on the 1st batter so everything after that never happened if not for the error. I could be wrong, maybe there was only one out, if that's the case then you're right he blew it.

Reactions: stickty111

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If Chatwood was healthy and Montoyo didn’t bring him in instead of Romano and Beasley, ugh.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
One of the most moronic rules. Can't challenge a play unless the ball lands pass the umpire because why? We've never seen umpires make mistakes when they're looking at plays?

I guess when we want to review a force play at 1st we should first check to see if they umpire was looking or not. If he was watching then it's no longer challenge-able :rolleyes:

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Thanks Buck, glad to know Cora is the reason the Red Sox are leading the division and its not because of their remarkably easy schedule and their pitchers pitching better than they ever have while looking unsustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->