Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v3 | Next: Wed, May 5 | @ OAK| 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Ray vs Bassitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Not saying the call is wrong. But how long does a tag need to be applied before the lost control didn't matter?

Long enough to deem the force of the tag/runner running into the glove didn't contribute to the ball coming loose. It clearly did

Reactions: Natey

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Is Bo damn near the worst shortstop in the league?

Damn.

At least theres a some elite shortstops coming up in free agency.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
With Springer possibly back this weekend and Teoscar not too far away how does Gurriel stay in the lineup. Before the season started everybody was saying Grichuk was the odd man out. I thought they should've used Gurriel as a trade chip in the off season to get some pitching.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
The last time a Jays catcher hit the hitters bat on a throw the Jays hit a 3rd run homerun the next half inning. Wasn't a very important game at all. Feeling a Vladdy 3 run shot next inning

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
What made people excited about Matz going into this season? I thought that he was just a scrub so I am pleasantly surprised so far.
I remember seeing some of his games as a Met, he was amazing. Obviously had some issues after otherwise they would've kept him.

Blue Jays giving him a shot is a very smart move. Low risk, sky high potential.

He seems to have worked on a few things and has a confidence to him.

Reactions: Suntouchable13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad