Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v3 | Next: Wed, May 5 | @ OAK| 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Ray vs Bassitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Terrible throw from Panik but that scoop attempt from Vladdy was something I've seen a million times playing little league growing up. The classic 'Hail Mary arm throw at the ball and bail your head out of the way in the complete opposite direction' :laugh:

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
This teams needs a 3B so bad

We have 5 above average outfielders with Springer, Grichuck, Gurriel, Teoscar and now Biggio but we have no one this year who can field a ball at third

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We might need to change things up defensively soon, like flipping Semien and Bo, and maybe giving Vlad another shot at 3B. I know young guys need time to get good defensively, but we're in a playoff race.
That is sooooo true. Though young shortstop take time.

I'd still keep Vladdy at 1B though. Just go with Espiñal.

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm fine with keeping Vlad at 1st. Most of the problems on that end are him having to deal with awful throws skipping in the dirt 5 feet in front of him. It's not his fault that Biggio and Panik are noodling it from across the diamond.

Put Espinal at 3rd for now, fire Panik into the sun. Or Semien to 3rd, Biggio to 2nd.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
If that drops, we have a chance of seeing a Rowdy inside-the-park HR which would probably have been an even more incredible happening than the 4K/4R inning from Glasnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad