Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v3 | Next: Wed, May 5 | @ OAK| 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Ray vs Bassitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Putrid?? He's been fine. You're ridiculous considering the rest of our staff lol.

He's literally been riddled with errors all year from his fielders and the eventually gets to you.
agreed...ridiculous take.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Putrid?? He's been fine. You're ridiculous considering the rest of our staff lol.

He's literally been riddled with errors all year from his fielders and the eventually gets to you.

It's Shaner. It's not worth it. He doesn't operate reason, just arbitrary and overblown raving nonsense.

Reactions: Natey

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Atta boy Jackson.

06ScOBz9imhpZ2wQUHSJ3SySeds=.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Jackson scores the Jays 1st run of the game as the only guy not to get a hit this inning. Typical Danny Jackson

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Montoyo definitely seems like one of those old head coach/manager types where he falls in love with terrible players and it's up to the front office to take those toys away from him.

It's like when Claude Julien insisted on playing Greg Campbell 15 minutes a night when he was a) never that good to begin with and B) after his nasty leg injury.

He's done fine this year imo outside of the Panik affixation. Took away all the garbage toys like Yamaguchi, Fisher and Gaviglio and now he's putting out good players most of the time

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Montoyo definitely seems like one of those old head coach/manager types where he falls in love with terrible players and it's up to the front office to take those toys away from him.

It's like when Claude Julien insisted on playing Greg Campbell 15 minutes a night when he was a) never that good to begin with and B) after his nasty leg injury.

He's done fine this year imo outside of the Panik affixation. Took away all the garbage toys like Yamaguchi, Fisher and Gaviglio and now he's putting out good players most of the time

Every coach is like that. For me it was Pete DeBoer and Melker Karlsson. It got to the point that I started joking that Karlsson was actually secretly DeBoer's son.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
All i know about old timey baseball players is starting pitchers gameplan was apparently to put you to sleep as their windup takes approx half an inning of game time to finish. Love facing Cy Young in the show. I have time to file my taxes in between pitches.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto

shaner doesn't actually believe what he posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->