Blue Jays GDT: 2021 v3 | Next: Wed, May 5 | @ OAK| 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Ray vs Bassitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Last one topped 1000 by game's end so I waited until game day for the next incarnation. But we're ready to go tonight for the first of a 3-game set vs the Rays

Game 1 - Tonight - 7pm/4pm - Steven Matz vs Tyler Glasnow
Game 2 - Saturday - 6pm/3pm - Robbie Ray vs TBA
Game 3 - Sunday - 1pm/10am - Hyun-Jin Ryu vs TBA

Note the start time for the Saturday game which is a) not an afternoon/morning start and b) an hour earlier than the usual eastern-time-zone evening start.

The Rays have not named starters for the weekend. Nor have lineups for tonight been revealed yet.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Last one topped 1000 by game's end so I waited until game day for the next incarnation. But we're ready to go tonight for the first of a 3-game set vs the Rays

Game 1 - Tonight - 7pm/4pm - Steven Matz vs Tyler Glasnow
Game 2 - Saturday - 6pm/3pm - Robbie Ray vs TBA
Game 3 - Sunday - 1pm/10am - Hyun-Jin Ryu vs TBA

Note the start time for the Saturday game which is a) not an afternoon/morning start and b) an hour earlier than the usual eastern-time-zone evening start.

The Rays have not named starters for the weekend. Nor have lineups for tonight been revealed yet.

Seriously, what good are you then???

Come on, man!!! :sarcasm:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Seriously, what good are you then???

Come on, man!!! :sarcasm:

I'm sorry. I have shamed myself and this community on account of my sloth. I'll just pick up the phone, call Rogers corporate HQ (since I have a direct line thanks to my status as a paid shill for team management) and tell them that in my capacity as an internet hockey message board moderator I demand they give me the lineups for all 3 games now.

And, if possible, the final scores so we can know whether or not to waste our time. :sarcasm: :D

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I'm sorry. I have shamed myself and this community on account of my sloth. I'll just pick up the phone, call Rogers corporate HQ (since I have a direct line thanks to my status as a paid shill for team management) and tell them that in my capacity as an internet hockey message board moderator I demand they give me the lineups for all 3 games now.

That's better. :laugh:

And, if possible, the final scores so we can know whether or not to waste our time. :sarcasm: :D

monto.gif

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->