LeBrun: 2021 ufa market opening day is july 28

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe but it might be the biggest rfa class of all time - assuming they dont sign in season of course. Offer sheet eligible names include:

Dahlin
Heiska
EP
Makar
Hughes

Just those 5 above are all blockbuster names. There's a few more too
Not one of them will be left unsigned. But that UFA class....wow thats unimpressive. I think if Im a GM I could safely take the day off and not look at the phone

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
That class was much better and deeper. Rantanen was there too, and Laine too

you’re wrong about point. He was a 90+ player. Same with Marner and was 3 points away. I dunno if you’ll ever see a strong RFA class ever

Laine is available again next year so cancels out.

Add Svech vs Ranta.

As for Point and even Marner - keep in mind neither of them had scored 90 points going into their rfa season. I know none of EP or the 4 D i mentionned scored 90 points yet either - but all 5 are arguably better so far than either Point or Marner were going into their rfa season. And 5 players vs 2.

This is a ridiculously deep rfa class. Moreso than 2 years ago i think. Either way its close.

Not one of them will be left unsigned. But that UFA class....wow thats unimpressive. I think if Im a GM I could safely take the day off and not look at the phone

We'll see. 2 years ago all the big rfas outside from Matthews held out and majority expected them to sign early. Due to unique cap situation this season there may be quite a few unsigned by summer and eligible for offer sheets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad