Heineman - Sundsvik/Andersson - Söderblom
Ekmark

Johansson - Grans
Andrae - Hjorth
Wallinder - Hedström
Brännstam

Wallstedt
Kollén

With the obvious guys missing being Alnefelt, Söderström, Broberg, & Björnfot.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Never been a big fan of Brännstam & Hedström. The rest looks really good. I'd like to put Olausson or Eklund in there but the winger depth is quite good.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Never been a big fan of Brännstam & Hedström. The rest looks really good. I'd like to put Olausson or Eklund in there but the winger depth is quite good.
Looks like Eklund was praticing at C for Djurgårdens' men team today(on a line with Haga), so there's hope still for him in the middle. Other than that, a C I would have liked to see is Niederbach.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Looks like Eklund was praticing at C for Djurgårdens' men team today(on a line with Haga), so there's hope still for him in the middle. Other than that, a C I would have liked to see is Niederbach.

Yes, Niederbach would have been a good option too.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
will there even be a tournament?

I think chances are there will be a tournament. a bigger question, will it be with/without fans in the arena? and is it even worth it from Hockey Canada's perspective to have such a tournament if they can't generate 20 million in $bank.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I think chances are there will be a tournament. a bigger question, will it be with/without fans in the arena? and is it even worth it from Hockey Canada's perspective to have such a tournament if they can't generate 20 million in $bank.

then move it to europe

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Heineman is out(with a sickness). No replacement coming in.

Så ställer Tomas Montén upp laget – Juniorkronornas kedjor och backpar

Lineup tomorrow:

Raymond - Henriksson - Holtz
Holmström - Costmar - Gunler
Söderblom - Sundsvik - Andersson
Nybeck - Ekmark - Eklund

Johansson–Hjorth
Andrae–Grans
Wallinder–Hedström
Brännstam

PP1: Raymond - Henriksson - Holtz - Söderblom - Hjorth
PP2: Holmström - Costmar - Gunler - Sundsvik - Johansson

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
No reason to have Grewe on the roster.

some people want him on the team to bring physicality. but eklund, söderblom and torgersson can bring that too while being much better players than grewe.

however, if grewe somehow explode in ohl and become very good then he should be on the team...

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
nybeck and eklund should switch place with söderblom and andersson. monten is terrible.

I wouldn't look too much into the line hierarchy. It's not a typical top6/bottom6 situation, all lines should be counted on to score.

Agree on Andersson though. We will have some really good winger options left off the team this year. Lysell, Eklund, Olausson, Niederbach etc. should be ahead.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Will have to wait and see if HockeyNews have video of the goals at least. What we do know now though is that they won 4-2, and SOG was 33-20 in favor of them(14-16 in PIM).

1-1 Holtz (Söderblom, Raymond) PP
2-1 Costmar(Holmström, Gunler)
3-2 Holtz (Hjorth, Raymond) PP
4-2 Grans

Pronman got Holtz' second goal:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Anyone know why Soderstrom isn't there? I know he was in Arizona during their playoffs (not dressed). Is it just assumed that ARI won't make him available? I would think he's going to be starting the season in the SHL but haven't heard anything.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Neither Broberg, Björnfot or Söderström are there because they might be NHL players next season. I don't understand how that should stop them, but it is what it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad