Too early or very late?

E6mdopiXsAQraFK

Reactions: eightspokedb

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
OTTAWA -- The federal government announced Monday it will allow fully vaccinated American travellers into the country starting on Aug. 9, and extend that easing of border measures to other foreign nationals almost a month later.

Government officials said that as of 12:01 a.m. EDT on Aug. 9, Americans citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. will be able to travel to Canada for discretionary purposes if they’ve received a full course of one of the four COVID-19 vaccines approved for use in Canada at least 14 days prior to arrival. “This preliminary step allows for the Government of Canada to fully operationalize the adjusted border measures ahead of September 7, 2021, and recognizes the many close ties between Canadians and Americans,” a press release states.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
OTTAWA -- The federal government announced Monday it will allow fully vaccinated American travellers into the country starting on Aug. 9, and extend that easing of border measures to other foreign nationals almost a month later.

Government officials said that as of 12:01 a.m. EDT on Aug. 9, Americans citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. will be able to travel to Canada for discretionary purposes if they’ve received a full course of one of the four COVID-19 vaccines approved for use in Canada at least 14 days prior to arrival. “This preliminary step allows for the Government of Canada to fully operationalize the adjusted border measures ahead of September 7, 2021, and recognizes the many close ties between Canadians and Americans,” a press release states.
I have to wait for my passport to arrive. With all the delays I'll probably get it before Christmas

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Can we go to the US and what is discretionary purposes ,does Pizza and Wings qualify.Lol Come on Joe I need them bad.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Are you having more than one ?

The most important thing is to be there for your child (or children).

I was a single Mom for a long time. My daughter's father was not good so he has been out of her life since she was 7. It was better for us but isn't usually the case.

Most important thing is you and your X ALWAYS think of what is best for the child and don't use the kid to get back at each other.

Good Luck

just 1. I will be in my childs life. Honestly idk whats going in with her. Even the oldest of the girls who keeps in contact with me says she doesnt know whats going on with her mom.

im still excited to be having my first born. Been waiting a long time for this.

Reactions: roflstomper

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
just 1. I will be in my childs life. Honestly idk whats going in with her. Even the oldest of the girls who keeps in contact with me says she doesnt know whats going on with her mom.

im still excited to be having my first born. Been waiting a long time for this.

It's cliche to say but pregnant women do get hormones that may cause mood swings and such which could explain some of it. But it does seem to be a rather big red flag to dump someone while pregnant with their baby out of "boredom."

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I GET MY MUG BACK

:partytime:

NBC10 Boston Responds Helps Shuttered Bar's ‘Mug Club' Get Engraved Glassware Back

NBC10 Boston Responds tracked down Bukowski's former owner, who was happy to help. He put the team in touch with the new ownership.

"I was excited. I just want to get rid of them, I want the people to have their mugs back," said Aron Freeman, general manager of Drifter's Tale, the new bar opening in the space. "They are very nice, but that's a lot of glassware to hang around!"

He inherited about 550 mugs.

"When I walked in this building for the first time, I was just amazed," said Freeman. "I had been a patron here before a couple of times, and I knew that they had a mug program, but I didn't know how intense it actually was until I saw this."

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Never been to old orchard beach in the summer, just the off-season.

what a fascinating collection of humanity that assembles here

and OOB still doesn't have the throngs returning that come from Quebec province.

It is one of the hidden day trips from Boston as Amtrak runs 5 trips a day and the station is right at the beach

_TMC1070_MOD.jpg

upload_2021-7-20_10-52-27.png

Reactions: Alicat and sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->