2021 Stadium Series to be played in Raleigh, NC

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
I could see the Blue Jackets or Panthers as an opponent. Maybe it will be the Leafs and the Canes can bring in Don Cherry to participate in the Storm Surge after the game. :)

Cane mutiny

Ahoy_Aho
Sep 5, 2006
I don't want a northern team that has already been in outdoor games. I prefer to play a team that has not been given the chance yet, like Fla or TB lightning.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Raleigh doesn't really scream 'hockey market' but most of the other teams have gone already
Good for the Hurricanes fans at least, doubt anyone else will care

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It’ll be Pittsburgh. They’ll try and make it because of some JR connection, but it’ll be Pittsburgh because that’s the best at drawing the national crowd and there are still a ton of Pittsburgh transplants in NC.

I just hope that the likes of Aho, TT, and Svech get some mention in edgewise while the NBC crew discusses Crosby’s skate size.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Please dear god don't let it be the Capitals.

giphy.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Do not want any part of being the away team. There is a 100,000 seat outdoor stadium mere miles away from Nationwide arena and a few teams in the regional area. Would rather wait and hope this happens instead.
Call it a home and home. Next year in Raleigh, year or two later in Columbus

I missed my chance to head up there when VT played tOSU a few years back, would love another opportunity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->