2021 Scoreboard/Standings/Playoff Talk (Central Division thread)

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Dallas' schedule is very easy which is a bit concerning
Concerning for what? They still have 5 Tampas and Carolinas and no rest due to Covid. I’m curious to see who gets the 4th between them and Nashville because as both get healthy I could see a possible first round upset.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Tampa slides back into first (via tiebreaker) with Detroit beating Carolina in regulation. Carolina falls to 3-4 against Detroit. Thinking the parade plans have been put on hold in Raleigh for now.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Concerning for what? They still have 5 Tampas and Carolinas and no rest due to Covid. I’m curious to see who gets the 4th between them and Nashville because as both get healthy I could see a possible first round upset.
Well Florida has to get what, 12 more points to get in? Will they do that, probably. But their recent play and Dallas' schedule and Saros' play is a bit concerning. Hopefully a better game tonight.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Let’s take 4 points, never know, CAR could go into a tailspin.
They are banged up and have to go to Dallas Monday/Tuesday who is 7-1-2 in their last 10 and just outshot DET by 30. Not out of the realm of possibilities that they drop some more down the stretch.

Reactions: KW and Chaos2k7

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I would think Carolina is praying they see Nashville in the playoffs. They are 6-0 against them so far this year. They are playing Nashville their last series of the season.

Dallas has given them more trouble this year. Plus, they are a bigger, more experienced playoff team. They play them back-to-back their next series.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I would think Carolina is praying they see Nashville in the playoffs. They are 6-0 against them so far this year. They are playing Nashville their last series of the season.

Dallas has given them more trouble this year. Plus, they are a bigger, more experienced playoff team. They play them back-to-back their next series.
We should aim for first place still, but TBH if Dallas gets on a roll at the end, they might be the harder round 1 opponent. At the very least, no cake walk.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Oh I'm off for winning, just talking theoretically.
Also, if I'm still talking what ifs, it would be nice to have home ice over Tampa Bay. I'd much rather play them in Fort Lauderdale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->