Game 4 @ MIN: Sat 5/22, 7:00 PM
Game 5 @ VGK: Mon 5/24, TBD
Game 6 @ MIN: Wed 5/26, TBD
Game 7 @ VGK: Fri 5/28, TBD

---------------------------------------

Last edited:

Val

Jan 19, 2021
VGK have many injury problems. They played uncomplete last matches. Wild had the edge over Vegas in the regular season. If Dumba and Rask don’t present goals for the knights. If Talbot plays the best games.
Good chance

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
That behemoth better not run around with intent to injure.

He may injured I don't remember.

I feel very optimistic. We are healthy as it goes at 50+ games into the season. D is intact. Fiala and Kirill are about to be unleashed. I just hope Fiala stays focused and focuses the emotions.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Screw it, this is perfect for us. We are going against a team that we have beaten like a drum ever since they came into the league. They have injuries, we don't. I expect us to win this series....if we can't win a series now, when can we?

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So Lehner being cocky...not so smart, guess he pissed Talbot off. We'll see who wins :DD

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
His reason for no Boldy oddly makes sense.

Not seeing it... if he genuinely thinks any of the guys on our taxi squad are better options than Boldy, I got nothing for him. If he's worried that Boldy's development will be negatively impacted by bringing him up, I guess I have to chalk that up to different developmental philosophies. The "different situations" bit is typical GM BS. I don't see how it's unfair to look at a player, compqre them to similar players with similar draft pedigrees, and wonder why your guy isn't being given the same opportunities that those guys are running with despite no apparent advantages to not doing so.

Tie that in with being so candidly unprepared for the expansion and I can't say I'm particularly confident in him as a GM.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Who are you taking out for boldy? Everyone is healthy. You gonna stick him 4th line and maybe a few seconds on PP? Nah.

You can't just say take out Rask at this point. It ain't happening. Hence he would only come in potentially if Fiala Kap Zucc Johansson can't play and even then you got a pissed off Parise sitting 13th man.

Just do the math he's not going to be given a spot over a vet that's battled all season long. What kind of message does that send? Not a good one.

Injury callup is a different story. Or a 0-3 start.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
He’s thinking too much like a veteran player.

Basically said as much on Russo's podcast. Something about calling up a rookie at this time isnt fair to the guys in the room (or something to that effect)

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Who are you taking out for boldy? Everyone is healthy. You gonna stick him 4th line and maybe a few seconds on PP? Nah.

You can't just say take out Rask at this point. It ain't happening. Hence he would only come in potentially if Fiala Kap Zucc Johansson can't play and even then you got a pissed off Parise sitting 13th man.

Just do the math he's not going to be given a spot over a vet that's battled all season long. What kind of message does that send? Not a good one.

Injury callup is a different story. Or a 0-3 start.

I would’ve put him in for Johansson weeks ago.

Reactions: fentonsbrainchild
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad