Roster Moves: 2021 Roster Thread XXV: Extended Qualifying Offers to Bunnaman, Hart, Kase, Sanheim; Morin re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

===================================

Flyers re-sign Samuel Morin
The Flyers announced today they have signed defenseman Samuel Morin to a one-year contract extension with an AAV of $750,000.

6100f9bd6b26320aba4305cd3eaf5d9d.jpeg

Thread number 24: 2021 Roster Thread XXIV: Ghostbusters

Last edited:

HartOfPhilly

Jul 25, 2021
Seems like we have an abundance of 4th line young forwards who don't project upward. Time to thin it out a bit. Can we get a decent pick back for NAK? Bunny?

HartOfPhilly

Jul 25, 2021
We just protected nak. Probably not getting traded

Doesn't mean much. It was obvious seattle was targeting him over a big contract. Fletcher didn't want to lose him for nothing. If you can get a 3rd or even 4th I think it's worth considering. Gotta open spaces for kids. And Nak doesn't project upward.

Reactions: flyersfan187

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Actually NAK passed though waivers so he’s proven to be worthless shit.

Or are 30 GMs just stupid?

No, to be a worthless shit; you have trade draft picks with you in order for another team to put you on their roster with your cap hit.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
We can still sign Laberge to an AHL contract, doubt he'll be in great demand.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I thought laberge was very talented and just couldn't get right after dealing with injuries. He had a nice stretch to end the season a few years back. I don't know why he couldn't turn it around but he has been up and down in the echl in an organization that is all over the place with prospects

Reactions: renberg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad