Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I8QpFbv.jpg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
From main boards, Flyers willing to discuss almost anyone but Farabee- 9:00 mark

Elliotte Friedman on players and teams looking for changes, Canucks timeline - Sportsnet.ca

Thanks for the post.

Things can always get worse I guess - but my faith in a cup contender from a team that half ass retooled, and didn’t really harvest concrete top tier young talent is very low.

After a decade of meh, Fletcher can go nuts. Is losing in round one going to be worse than not making the dance?

I’m a fan of some of these players, but I hold no loyalty to any of them.

Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Thanks for the post.

Things can always get worse I guess - but my faith in a cup contender from a team that half ass retooled, and didn’t really harvest concrete top tier young talent is very low.

After a decade of meh, Fletcher can go nuts. Is losing in round one going to be worse than not making the dance?

I’m a fan of some of these players, but I hold no loyalty to any of them.
I will stand by my opinion that have a hard time believing that Fletch will make a trade, that will have us saying "wow, well done Fletch".

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I will stand by my opinion that have a hard time believing that Fletch will make a trade, that will have us saying "wow, well done Fletch".

Yeah. Have to try I suppose though. Maybe he finds a fool out there.

Out of any possible scenario, there is no way this team can be back next season with all the same parts, and simply a new backup.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah. Have to try I suppose though. Maybe he finds a fool out there.

Out of any possible scenario, there is no way this team can be back next season with all the same parts, and simply a new backup.
agreed. I expect changes....doesn't mean they will be good ones.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Last edited:

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
agreed. I expect changes....doesn't mean they will be good ones.
Luckily the league is full of gutless GMs unwilling to trade anything of value that I don’t think Fletcher can really do much this offseason. Seth Jones being in the East might just save Fletcher from doing something truly idiotic.

Maybe this offseason will be different (as they say every offseason) but until this team excepts a true rebuild, they are in purgatory anyway. Let chaos reign until then at least for entertainment purposes so hopefully there is a tradefest this summer.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Poor Sanheim...Main Boards:

As a Rangers fan, trust me you don’t want him. Never seen a defenseman play worse than Sanheim in either of the blowout games. Was on ice and pretty much directly responsible for 7 goals in the first 9-0 win. Dude has the tools but is clueless, similar to Hanifin in that sen

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Of course Fletcher is going to make major changes this off-season. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t been paying attention. He is not happy with the mix of players. And he knows that only swapping depth players isn’t going to make a significant difference.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Poor Sanheim...Main Boards:

As a Rangers fan, trust me you don’t want him. Never seen a defenseman play worse than Sanheim in either of the blowout games. Was on ice and pretty much directly responsible for 7 goals in the first 9-0 win. Dude has the tools but is clueless, similar to Hanifin in that sen
He’s not wrong in that in the 9-0 loss Sanheim had about as terrible a game as you’ll ever see.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

“Wow, well done” is saved for GMs who make masterful moves like getting Subban for two 2nds.

Reactions: LorneMalvo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad