2021 Roster Thread XV - Where everyone is in agreement about what is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Patrick will at least be cheap.

The team isn't winning anything with this GM and coaching staff anyway, so there's no harm in letting Patrick be an experiment. If he turns it around then there will be a great veteran piece on the team in a decade when we are maybe flirting with contention again. Or, that we can trade to initiate another rebuild after the team has failed more.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

The team isn't winning anything with this GM and coaching staff anyway, so there's no harm in letting Patrick be an experiment. If he turns it around then there will be a great veteran piece on the team in a decade when we are maybe flirting with contention again. Or, that we can trade to initiate another rebuild after the team has failed more.

Exactly you genius, and if he doesn't turn it around then it's just normal Flyers Hockey stuff

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

The only justification for trading Patrick at this point is if he just does not want to be here. Unfortunately none of us know what is really going on.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I mean, he absolutely wasn't this past season...plus the age, contract, etc. factors. But you do you.

I don't just players based on 1 year - and I'm not certain he was worse than JVR. But I'm not arguing these 2 again. You know what I think, I know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad