Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
you forgot what IT was at the end

fractured hip ends career..... that's why he barely is a bit player on multiple 10 day contracts.

this isn't Zeke, ok.....

IT4 is Jaylen Brown and Romeo in one package, and both were gonzo for the season.... how does a 36 yr point guard help a franchise....when you already have Tremont Waters and Pritchard in the organization

and no to the rumors of Hamstring Beal coming to save the Celtics.... carry on

He played well during his 10 day contract with NO. I didn't see anything bad about his game. He certainly can provide more than Jabari Parker

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
He played well during his 10 day contract with NO. I didn't see anything bad about his game. He certainly can provide more than Jabari Parker
Parker was brought in because Wagner duplicated much of what his role was..... you want to blame someone why did Washington trade Wagner to Chicago.... in the 1st place..... if that was the case, why was Kornet added to that deal for Javonte Green and Theis,

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Kyrie cursed the franchise with his reiki white girl sage burning
Their early success going to a few ECF in a row, really hurt them. That earlier success, especially for Brown and Tatum gave them unreal expectations. Basically everything came easy for them their first few years and now that there's adversity they dont know how to handle it.

Ainge has also not made it easy on them by mismanaging the roster and their assests post Tatum draft

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
again.... no Kemba/Marcus tonight in the final RS Game @ Cleveland..... Brown is still listed but that's a given now that's he's done....

no Williams III either

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
May be so, doesn’t mean it’s the right move. Doesn’t seem to get through to his top guys, that’s an issue IMO.
apparently, you don't understand how this organization works then.....

would Delaware North can Cassidy and his staff..... including the Providence coaching staff, if you just extended Stevens to another 5 yr extension.....

the only way Stevens leaves....

IF THE Celtics are sold by the current ownership.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
apparently, you don't understand how this organization works then.....

would Delaware North can Cassidy and his staff..... including the Providence coaching staff, if you just extended Stevens to another 5 yr extension.....

the only way Stevens leaves....

IF THE Celtics are sold by the current ownership.
I understand correcting people is your thing but I’m not talking about his contract, I understand he’s inked for a while. I’m talking about what I think is best for the Celtics players, not what’s best for ownership’s pockets or what is going to happen.

To me it seems Tatum and Brown have tuned Stevens out.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I understand correcting people is your thing but I’m not talking about his contract, I understand he’s inked for a while. I’m talking about what I think is best for the Celtics players, not what’s best for ownership’s pockets or what is going to happen.

To me it seems Tatum and Brown have tuned Stevens out.
Brad Stevens doesn't control Jaylen Brown.... any more than Cassidy controls the 25 man roster at TD Garden....

how would you react if the perfection line tuned out Cassidy from training camp on......

Jaylen Brown isn't here until mid 2022 if it took Romeo Langford 6 months with the same exact injury, just the other wrist

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Brad Stevens doesn't control Jaylen Brown.... any more than Cassidy controls the 25 man roster at TD Garden....

how would you react if the perfection line tuned out Cassidy from training camp on......

Jaylen Brown isn't here until mid 2022 if it took Romeo Langford 6 months with the same exact injury, just the other wrist
It’s a different sport. NBA coach isn’t even as close to as important as NHL coach. Without getting into his contract, If Stevens can’t manage the egos you don’t get rid of the player you get rid of the coach and bring someone in that can.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
It’s a different sport. NBA coach isn’t even as close to as important as NHL coach. Without getting into his contract, If Stevens can’t manage the egos you don’t get rid of the player you get rid of the coach and bring someone in that can.
show me proof where it was ever stated Jayson Tatum has ever tuned out this franchise or Brad Stevens.

u are admitting to the board and the forum that the 60 point game vs. SA was FAKE

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
show me proof where it was ever stated Jayson Tatum has ever tuned out this franchise or Brad Stevens.

u are admitting to the board and the forum that the 60 point game vs. SA was FAKE
What about the 60 points, how am I saying this? Tatum is an elite scorer, how is him putting up 60 points on the below .500 Spurs an example of him not tuning out the coach? It was real.

I’m stating my opinion/feeling about the situation and you’re taking it as fact. I’m building my opinion based on how the team has played and responded to Steven’s frustrations all year long, and it’s been horrible. You don’t have to agree.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
What about the 60 points, how am I saying this? Tatum is an elite scorer, how is him putting up 60 points on the below .500 Spurs an example of him not tuning out the coach? It was real.

I’m stating my opinion/feeling about the situation and you’re taking it as fact. I’m building my opinion based on how the team has played and responded to Steven’s frustrations all year long, and it’s been horrible. You don’t have to agree.
he's not....

stop acting like this franchise is the Minnesota Timberwolves, and Glen Taylor's owning a legendary franchise, which he apparently cannot seem to sell because it's been so devalued

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
he's not....

stop acting like this franchise is the Minnesota Timberwolves, and Glen Taylor's owning a legendary franchise, which he apparently cannot seem to sell because it's been so devalued
How am I acting like that lol, great organizations can have situations where the coach gets tuned out by star players. It doesn’t mean the Celtics are now the Minnesota Timberwolves, that’s just hyperbole.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I hate this team so f***ing much that there isn’t enough character space allowed on this board for me to list all the reasons why and I don’t believe there’s a character count on posts here

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Almost rooting for them to lose both games in the play-in and blow it up. New coach, new gm and everyone but Tatum on the table. Covid and injuries have played a big role in this bad season but those are excuses you make for a team who underachieved but still got the 5th or 6th seed. The Celtics with two all stars alongside Kemba and Smart shouldn't be the 7 seed and having to make the playoffs via the play-in game.

Reactions: shelbysdad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->