Speculation: 2021 Offseason Thread - Back To Back Champs Edition

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Come to think of it you could probably make a line of Katchouk-Colton-Raddysh and see how it goes from there. They've probably played together long enough. PEB can play with Perry and Maroon and ABB/Joseph can swap out as necessary with Katchouk and Raddysh.

lol they're gonna hate us so much

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I believe Somppi was the guy centering those two. Somppi is low key a very good player who many aren't familiar with.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Ehhhhh I love the guy but I think that ship has sailed. At this point you'd be playing a dude who is 31 to potentially take ice time away from guys like Raddysh, Katchouk and ABB who have been waiting for God knows how long for their turn and may be more productive than Conacher. Like I get it but we'd just hold everyone back -Conacher included.
even if its just AHL i think he would help the young guys like Finley, Goncalves, Fortier, Cajkovic, ETC.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
even if its just AHL i think he would help the young guys like Finley, Goncalves, Fortier, Cajkovic, ETC.

He would be a godsend for those guys. But I think Conacher is at the point of his career where bus rides through upstate NY mentoring guys is probably not the best thing financially for himself or his family. If he can make more money playing in the Swiss League (I think he is actually) and being a leading scorer for a championship team there then by God do it.

Reactions: Point21

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
It will be big competition for 3rd line spot. We have Smith ,Raddysh,Katchouk,ABB,Colton if he stays,and probably 1 2 ahl guys who aren't on our radar but are on JBBs. It will be hard to replace legendary 3rd line ,but at least there will be playing best of who we have and we can be a sure that they got this place through battle.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
To sign Colton and have some cap wiggle room there needs to be at least 1 more move; either another LTIR contract, or a cheap contract out for a pick. With Bogosain and Foote on the right side, would 1 year of Rutta bring a cheap(er) bottom pair LHD?
Hedman-Sergachev
McD-Cernak
X-Bogosain/Foote
If we lose a LHD to injury, Sergachev can move back to the left, and Bogosain move up if needed.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I know its a long shot but CBJ is shopping Domi and him and Palat have the exact same contract in terms of $ and term left. would anyone be interested in a Domi for Palat swap?

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
To sign Colton and have some cap wiggle room there needs to be at least 1 more move; either another LTIR contract, or a cheap contract out for a pick. With Bogosain and Foote on the right side, would 1 year of Rutta bring a cheap(er) bottom pair LHD?
Hedman-Sergachev
McD-Cernak
X-Bogosain/Foote
If we lose a LHD to injury, Sergachev can move back to the left, and Bogosain move up if needed.
Sustr would look nice next to Hedman :sarcasm:

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I know its a long shot but CBJ is shopping Domi and him and Palat have the exact same contract in terms of $ and term left. would anyone be interested in a Domi for Palat swap?
Nope,We know Pally,we know what he can do on ice,he has chemistry with Point and Kuch, and if I remeber correctly Coop said on his interview,that they like to play together and if he moved Palat to other line,5 minutes after this decision Kuch and Point would stand in front of his office and him wtf. And we dont know how Domi would look like here. So it wouldnt be a good trade

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
While we lost some damn good players, this roster isn't a hell of a lot different than the record year where we won all those games a few years back. While that team got swept I feel like the maturity of this team has to be taken into consideration as well. This is gonna be another interesting team. Damn it sucks being a tampa fan...:sarcasm:

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016

Two years ago Kucherov had 128 points and Stamkos had 45 goals and almost 100 points

977071A3-05AC-491A-B0C6-CCA71EA5A1E5.jpeg

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
"Split time" usually means playing in the ECHL full-time.

Do we know how his English skills are? Orlando doesn't have a dedicated goalie coach, nor anyone Russian (at the moment). The transition to NA and its game could be rough.
Messaged one of our Prospect guys on twitter and he actually talked to Miftakov before and this is what he said":

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
read a tweet from Serevalli or how was his surname..that NHL is thinking to raise cap from 22/23 seasson til 82.5 m

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Watching some of our prospects in the KHL and noticed Vasy's brother is playing against them and wanted to see how many other KHL/NHL brothers there are... i think i found our new starting lineup.
unfortunately no relation to each other...
(age)

Forwards
(15)Yegor Kucherov-(17)Yegor Kucherov-(28)Nikita Kucherov
Defense
(25)Vadim Kucherov-(18)Dmitri Kucherov
Goalie
(25) Vadim Kucherovsky Vasy and Kuch's love child

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Watching some of our prospects in the KHL and noticed Vasy's brother is playing against them and wanted to see how many other KHL/NHL brothers there are... i think i found our new starting lineup.
unfortunately no relation to each other...
(age)

Forwards
(15)Yegor Kucherov-(17)Yegor Kucherov-(28)Nikita Kucherov
Defense
(25)Vadim Kucherov-(18)Dmitri Kucherov
Goalie
(25) Vadim Kucherovsky Vasy and Kuch's love child
It would be like 256m over the cap?

Reactions: gn2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad