2021 Offseason Thread | 2022 Roster Speculation Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Signing miro today , last day before expansion lists kinda makes me think there’s a chance Nill might be up to something today or before the expansion .

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Jets are trying to move Appleton, i'd love to pick him up and then expose dickinson and faksa so seattle can pick.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Better than nothing. Man Seattle is going to suck with all the trades made to not lose players to them.

Reactions: pbatx

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Works for me. I don't mind losing him for pick (though it might solidify losing Mascherin in the expansion draft).

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Does this mean Seattle takes a chance on Bishop?

I know people here like Mascherin.. but I feel like you gotta take a shot in the dark on Bishop being able to play plus they need to hit the cap floor.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Does this mean Seattle takes a chance on Bishop?

I know people here like Mascherin.. but I feel like you gotta take a shot in the dark on Bishop being able to play plus they need to hit the cap floor.

They're signing Driedger for presumeably starter money. So i don't think they want to take an expensive goalie who is quite an injury risk ? IRC there are rumors about Seattle taking Holtby who only has 1 year left instead of Bishops two.

Dunno they might go off board and take Caamano or go craty and take Hanley or Sekera ?

By far the best option available is Oleksiak but only if he signs there.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
So if Seattle takes Mascherin now, and he ends up becoming a top 6 player, it may of just been better to let them take Dickinson

It’s hard to predict the future, and who knows what that 3rd will turn into

Reactions: Sports2

account deactivated

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
They're signing Driedger for presumeably starter money. So i don't think they want to take an expensive goalie who is quite an injury risk ? IRC there are rumors about Seattle taking Holtby who only has 1 year left instead of Bishops two.

Dunno they might go off board and take Caamano or go craty and take Hanley or Sekera ?

By far the best option available is Oleksiak but only if he signs there.

Stars should give Seattle the Vancouver 3rd and Hanley/Sekera to take Bishop. :laugh:

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I would prefer if they did take Bishop honestly. I love the guy but the fact he's waiving his NMC so we can protect Khudobin makes me question how ready he really is, and besides that, he can't stay healthy regardless.

Run with Dobby/Oettinger and gain almost $5 million in cap.

Can't see it happening though, too much risk for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->