2021 Offseason | Around the League (All non-Stars NHL Talk here)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dude can't skate anymore at all. Unless you park him on a specific spot on the PP to have him score goals there he's completely useless. Absolutely zero interest.

Anything is better than Kero, Caamano, and Gardner.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I sympathize with McCrimmon and him saying the news got out before he could contact Flower, but this BS about him justifying the process and saying he kept Flower in the loop on everything looks bad. Even if it's true, don't get in a pissing contest with the face of your franchise (the agent is clearly speaking for MAF) in the media. If he feels like he got jobbed, just don't say anything. You didn't do anything wrong, but you also have to accept the consequences if other players aren't thrilled with your cut-throat business approach.

Hockey is a business. No one is going to fault you in the league for trying to be the best team. Fans are going to get pissed no matter what so there's not a ton you can do about that, and frankly, the majority of fans are knobs and would rather have a bad team than lose a guy they like. Now, that's not the case with Flower. I was more thinking of Dallas fans and players like Morrow (at the end of his career), Ott, and Roussel where there was significant whinging and gnashing of teeth.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Very happy that the Stars weren’t the sucker getting Deangelo. What a piece of work that guy is.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Those better both be buriable contract . Virtanen still has his legal process going and he never took hockey serious in the first place and more than likely is 50 pounds overweight right now and blackout drunk somewhere.

D'Angelo is the kind of guy who will Brind'Amour gets into a fight with because he doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They do need centers . So that part isn't wrong. Is Danault the correct one ? Dunno but he's available and no way they can get Eichel with their limited assets.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure Laraque tries to be an insider every year and his batting average is quite poor.

I hope he's right lmao. Would be hilarious to see Vegas hand Danault the 7 year deal he wants

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
They do need centers . So that part isn't wrong. Is Danault the correct one ? Dunno but he's available and no way they can get Eichel with their limited assets.

AT this point if I'm Vegas I just offersheet Petersson and see what happens. If you need a high end center, do the unspeakable, screw over a cap strapped team like Vancouver.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021

What a burn from the scorned lover ....

Fans and teammates only. Eff you Foley!

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
#TeamFlower

#EffFoley

Time someone else has petty drama with management/ownership.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad