HF Habs: 2021 Official HF Habs GDT Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
So sorry ALD, only saw your post now. :(

I would have loved for you to use it! I found it online, have no idea who its creator is. I’m going to have to check this thread more often. My bad and my apologies. You did one amazing job by the way.:thumbu:
No worries, Runner!! And thank you!!

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Game 2 is still for the taking
If no one else takes it by the time I’m off work - 4:30 PT, then I’ll try to pick it up. I’ll confirm with a follow up Post.

If I end up doing it, please note, it will not be an epic piece of art like you folks are used to getting, like @Moroccan did for Game #1.

However, I’ll do my best to make it entertaining & it will be from the heart.

Reactions: donghabs98

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
If no one else takes it by the time I’m off work - 4:30 PT, then I’ll try to pick it up. I’ll confirm with a follow up Post.

If I end up doing it, please note, it will not be an epic piece of art like you folks are used to getting, like @Moroccan did for Game #1.

However, I’ll do my best to make it entertaining & it will be from the heart.
It looks like you got it! I'm sure whatever you produce will be great. Thanks for stepping up!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I’ll put my name in for Game 5 if no one else wants it by 12 PT /3 ET Tomorrow. That way I can put some Time in on a GDT rather than rush like my last one. It’s good for my ego to follow up after these masterpieces as well :thumbu:
Fantastic, I will take Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad