Post-Game Talk: 2021 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

tenor.gif

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
If Hedman is so injured he is what we saw the last month of the season going to be tough getting out of any series. If he has the capability to step up he needs to in a big way.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
But it was a beautiful thread...

I will always remember that thread it was either the best or worst timing of my life however you look at that.

Only thing that comes close is a thread I made in thw Leaf forum where I said we needed an experienced 3rd goalie because guys like Scott and Woll hadn't played in months, one of the guys I mentioned was Aaron Dell, 2 hours later they signed Aaron Dell

PS I can't wait for this Tampa VS Florida series, please go 7

Reactions: The Macho King

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I will always remember that thread it was either the best or worst timing of my life however you look at that.

Only thing that comes close is a thread I made in thw Leaf forum where I said we needed an experienced 3rd goalie because guys like Scott and Woll hadn't played in months, one of the guys I mentioned was Aaron Dell, 2 hours later they signed Aaron Dell

Nice job on the leafs one. Your thread about Tampa was way off. You are free to make one every season if you want...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

The timing was indeed impeccable, especially the part about "What are the chances they're going to go on a ten game win streak?" or something like that.

In reality we needed to talk about Vasy. He was just way, way off his game to start last season, but the team's underlying numbers, if I'm not mistaken, were good. As soon as Vasy sharpened up, and boy did he ever, the season turned around.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I wonder if Bennet comes back trying to take heads again. Game 3 could be like game 1 all over again in terms of physicality and dirty hits
Outside of morality, it's probably worth it. 2-1 or 3-0 is basically the series, and what's the repercussions? A two game suspension?

I'm also expecting the refs to call everything against TB. We have to remember that not every game last playoffs was a slog, but when you really needed calls, you wouldn't get one, so every retaliation gets penalized while Bennett skates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad