Post-Game Talk: 2021 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We need McDonagh and Cernak to play lights out

We need Vasi to get out of his slump

And we need Kuch and Point to click like they did last year

Hedman bottom pair minutes and PP time

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Not sure what to expect I know this the Panthers are far more physical than we are. Barkov is a damn beast and his little buddy Verhaghe then Hubby, VArtinao they have some good talent thats hungry. There D is Mehhh without Ekblad oh did I mention they are for the most part healthy. This could be a war if our guys get healthy if not we my go home whimpering like the Blues last year.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Hope the guys have another long run in them. Health will be key and how quickly Kuch and Stammer are able to get back into the game. Especially the intensity of the playoffs. Stamkos came back and scored a goal in that playoff game. Not expecting that from both Stamkos and Kucherov but would be positive sign if at least one of them is able to click offensively and help provide some of that scoring we will need. Hope this will be a good series that we look fondly back on. Obviously with us winning it. Most of all, just want to see drunk kuch again.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Gameplan: Selfish Hockey

*Skate the Puck
*Coast to Coast
*Shots from poor angles
*Buck and a half, 2 minute shifts - 3 minutes even
*Bad bounces = good breakaway - gotta get bounces

*Retaliation penalties!

"They don't ask how, they ask how many!"