2021 NHL Entry Draft Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
You know, the more I watch Korczak play, the more I get on board with the idea of taking him with our late first. I see a lot of Nick Suzuki in him, the raw tools and the 200ft smarts are definitely there. He's pretty light right now but if he can fill out a bit I could see him playing a good pro game.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
I prefer Tuch Suzuki Caufield.

Should the habs draft a rhd? Our depht on the right side is looking thin, even if Harris and Norlinder could play on the right side.

How about Ceulemans.
From limited viewing, he seems to have 2nd pairing potential... Has anyone seen Logan Mailloux play enough to comment?

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
i wanna draft that russian forward. Svechkov. we could use some Russian flair with romanov

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
If Ceulemans starts to slip into the 20s I’d give up one of our 2nds to move up and grab him.

He's in my top 20, but really not expecting him before 25. But who the hell knows this year. :laugh:

Would not be surprised one cent the habs pick Jack Bar.

Would not trade the 2nd rounder: this year is literally a lottery, more picks, more bingos.

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The best talent available! I also suggest trading up since we need quality over quantity.

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Hey, whats your thought on Jacob Guevin? Followed him in his midget AAA year, but have not seen him play since. Whats going on with his game? I saw his points, I know the style he is playing... Is he better without the puck and defensively that he was? Is it the main concern?

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Hey, whats your thought on Jacob Guevin? Followed him in his midget AAA year, but have not seen him play since. Whats going on with his game? I saw his points, I know the style he is playing... Is he better without the puck and defensively that he was? Is it the main concern?
I saw some of him when I was watching Rhett Pitlick ( they were on the same team for a while) . He's an interesting under the radar guy for the mid rounds, you certainly notice him with the puck, although he's not super dynamic either . He was second in the USHL this season for points by a defenseman and he ended up on the USHL all-rookie first team . He's going straight to Nebraska-Omaha next season as a true freshman, it's not the best program in the world but it could be worst, they've produced some NHLers in the last few seasons.

Last edited:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I hope a guy falls back that someone loves, and we trade this years 1st for a teams first next year.

Reactions: Saxon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->