2021 NHL Entry Draft Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I actually think there will be way more value elsewhere as the Q has been highly scouted. I'm thinking we don't take a Q player until late in the draft... but what do I know!

Mostly I'm hoping for Bergevin to continue his trade downs and add some extra picks for next year!
We should stay away from the Q in the late round since it was better scouted there probably won’t be anything left, better of taken a chance on someone for the OHL, NCAA or Europe

Reactions: WinterLion

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Wow, really? Bourque was the guy I wanted at #16 last year so if Bourgault is trending to be similar or better, then he would be amazing at #30

I was expecting Bourque to be picked around 25 personally, highly skilled, very good player, but not the biggest guy for the center job and his game is not that well rounded... He also tends to extend his presences on the ice for too long, I know its common about junior aged players, but some details like this and some lack of discipline at times made me lowered his ranking a bit last draft... Bourgault isnt way better than Bourque at the moment, I would say they are pretty close, but Ive liked Bourgault's overall game more while being 1 yr younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomTask26

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Easiest pick would be to go with Sasmokevich....but it's as not sexy as you can find....I wouldn't like it.

But in year where you don't see prospects a whole lot....what are the chances that the don't pick the guy they saw a lot while looking at our own Farrell?

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Easiest pick would be to go with Sasmokevich....but it's as not sexy as you can find....I wouldn't like
Easiest pick would be to go with Sasmokevich....but it's as not sexy as you can find....I wouldn't like it.

But in year where you don't see prospects a whole lot....what are the chances that the don't pick the guy they saw a lot while looking at our own Farrell?

By that theory, chicago had two right handed puck moving dmen jn Jack Bar and Ryan Ufko who could be there in the second round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->