2021 NHL Draft Lottery - June 2nd 2021 4:00 p.m. PT/7:00 p.m. ET

Which pick will the Kraken receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
You sound just like me after my other team took Nolan Patrick at the same spot! And the guy who went #1 hasn't done much either.

There's a huge difference between starting with nothing and making decision on who to pick and and having an actual roster that you need to improve on.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Pretty happy to have moved up and a great start to the franchise.
I want beniers or Eklund personally, also fine with trading down to ~10-12 spots. But I imagine thats not how the franchise wants to start the first ever draft.

Jdodd

Jun 24, 2017
I think you could possibly trade w Columbus or Detroit move from 2 to 5 or 6 and add said teams other 1st round pick. Then you should still be able to get Elkins or Clarke. Obviously that is if Columbus or Detroit wants Beniers or Edvisson.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Don't mean to rain on the Kraken parade here, but Beniers went down injured in the QF of the World Championships this morning. His leg/ankle got all twisted up as he went into the boards. Had to be helped off the ice and couldnt put any weight on it.

I hope the injury isnt as serious as it looked. Kid is sick and I believe the top forward in the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad