2021 NHL Draft Lottery - June 2nd 2021 4:00 p.m. PT/7:00 p.m. ET

Which pick will the Kraken receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hate that the Sabres won, would have rather had Anaheim or Devils before Buffalo, those tankers don't deserve shit. Seattle at 2 is good, but like all of us, was hoping for #1

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Imagine everyone was hoping Seattle’s would get the top pick, but moving up is nice and doesn’t really seem like one of those years with a clear cut top guy either.

Reactions: The Optimist

Larkin1578

Jun 22, 2015
Seeing the Wings getting sixth (meh)...I was really hoping you guys would have got first overall. Buffalo didn't deserve it.

However, congrats on getting second overall! Good vibe for you guys!!

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Seeing the Wings getting sixth (meh)...I was really hoping you guys would have got first overall. Buffalo didn't deserve it.

However, congrats on getting second overall! Good vibe for you guys!!

Thanks.
I expect Yzerman to make another great pick for you guys.

BTW: I'm really looking forward to watch Seider playing for you guys.

Reactions: Larkin1578

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
I'm amazed they moved to 2nd.. Looking good now to the expansion draft! Work your magic Kraken!

Last edited:

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
With expansion draft projections broadly suggesting that Seattle should be able to put together pretty deep D and goaltending corps, and thin on forwards, I’m hoping they get Beniers to inject some blue chip forward talent over the first few years.

Jdodd

Jun 24, 2017
You have to think Beniers will be the 1st ever pick by the Kraken.... unless they love one of the other D men...

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I don't think we were eligible for #1, though I'm not absolutely certain of that. But, yeah, #2 is great.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Picking at #2? Yes please! Whoever the pick is, I plan to put faith in Francis and his staff until they f*** it up.
With luck that early second rounder can be used to snatch up a falling gem or under the radar contributor as well.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Picking at #2? Yes please! Whoever the pick is, I plan to put faith in Francis and his staff until they f*** it up.
With luck that early second rounder can be used to snatch up a falling gem or under the radar contributor as well.

Umm Its impossible for Seattle to screw this up... No one no matter who will take will be NHL ready immediately.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Umm Its impossible for Seattle to screw this up... No one no matter who will take will be NHL ready immediately.

You sound just like me after my other team took Nolan Patrick at the same spot! And the guy who went #1 hasn't done much either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad