NBA 2021 NBA Buyout Market (Aldridge to Brooklyn, Drummond to the Lakers)

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Weird trade, Diallo’s flashed a bunch

I get they have SGA and Dort but I feel like they’re giving up a guy with legit upside for a bench shooter. Don’t get me wrong- Svi has value- but he is pretty much what he is

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Makes sense the Thunder would give up a 2027 2nd because they have damn near every other pick from now until then.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Anyone else find it a bit absurd that trades involving 2027 picks and similar happen in NBA even though these drafts are 5+ years away?

I dont want to see similar ever come to NHL
it's nothing new for the NBA. the pick detroit used on darko in '03 was traded to them by vancouver in 1997

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

A lot of smoke to Miami/Lowry in the last few hours. Zach Lowe, Marc Stein, and Kevin O'Connor all reporting the same stuff about there being mutual interest.

Herro is highly unlikely to move, even with some of his struggles this season, but it sounds like they could be willing to trade Duncan Robinson. Robinson really just showed up on the scene a year ago but he'll be a RFA this offseason and is going to be 27 at the start of next season. The Harris and Bertans contracts from last offseason might mean $18-20M/yr for him too. Personally, I'd prefer Miami go after Lonzo but Lowry would be a big addition and he'd make the team a lot better, even if it comes at the expense of losing Robinson's shooting.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I dislike this trade. Kabengele has looked good every opportunity he gets. He will become as good as Markannen(sp) in the right setting.

Markkanen as in franchise player and the world's greatest super shooter Markkanen?

Reactions: Gecklund

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Waiting for the fireworks to start anytime.
Raptors team going to look different in Friday

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
no news on drummond so far is good for the lakers

i'm sure cuban and pop are in the cavs ear nonstop trying to make sure they get something in return instead of letting him walk to LA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad