OT: 2021 MLB Discussion

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Slightly off topic but for any mets fans here, I’m going to citi field for the Green Day concert tomorrow first time there and I cannot find a single thing on the Mets site regarding concessions. Has everything been open? What is the drink and food situation like ? Good variety? Thanks.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Slightly off topic but for any mets fans here, I’m going to citi field for the Green Day concert tomorrow first time there and I cannot find a single thing on the Mets site regarding concessions. Has everything been open? What is the drink and food situation like ? Good variety? Thanks.

Green Day can fill a stadium?

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
They are also with weezer and fall out boy so definitely yes. They have had 30-35000 for each of the first 3 shows on the tour.

Oh ok -- so its a several band thing. Makes sense.

Reminds me of my show at Jones Beach years ago - -- Tesla, REO and Def Leppard.

EPIC!!!!!!!!

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC

I know early in the season they had some problems with staffing so not as many of the stations / stalls were open as usual, not sure if that has changed or not.

Sorry I can't provide anything more than that.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I know early in the season they had some problems with staffing so not as many of the stations / stalls were open as usual, not sure if that has changed or not.

Sorry I can't provide anything more than that.
Everything has been open and it’s all of the usual Citi Field food

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Fire Rojas

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lame Lambert

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Folks this mets team is falling rapidly and I hate what will happen because of it

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
SELL THE TEAM.
Tell the team to actually have a heart and balls rather than fall flat once push comes to shove. this is one of the worst falls i've seen and i was way too young to even remember what happened with 2007-2008. They cannot hit the ball. I've actually felt vindicated every time saying the game is over once the other side scores a run. It can be a 1-0 deficit in the 3rd inning and i'm convinced the mets will lose that game. dreadful. so i'm saving myself actual anger and quitting on this team until the end of the season. You can't hurt me if I am not following or looking at anything mets related.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Tell the team to actually have a heart and balls rather than fall flat once push comes to shove. this is one of the worst falls i've seen and i was way too young to even remember what happened with 2007-2008. They cannot hit the ball. I've actually felt vindicated every time saying the game is over once the other side scores a run. It can be a 1-0 deficit in the 3rd inning and i'm convinced the mets will lose that game. dreadful. so i'm saving myself actual anger and quitting on this team until the end of the season. You can't hurt me if I am not following or looking at anything mets related.
Bats go cold and then heat up again. I get that.

deGrom has been hurt all year. Scherzer is available. Lets get Javy Baez???

Edwin Diaz is a train wreck. Kimbrell is out there. Let’s get Rich Hill???

The Mets have money now. It’s time to make smart moves.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Bats go cold and then heat up again. I get that.

deGrom has been hurt all year. Scherzer is available. Lets get Javy Baez???

Edwin Diaz is a train wreck. Kimbrell is out there. Let’s get Rich Hill???

The Mets have money now. It’s time to make smart moves.
Didnt Scherzer axe any potential move to either NY team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad