Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akil Thomas, F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Turcotte, and now the adds get challenging...let's say add Spence.

I think the last two of this tier is Turc and Kaliyev and it's a hard choice either way.

I DO think Kaliyev has done everything asked of him and more. Turcotte has had his injury issues continue and that's troubling--but I still think he has a higher ceiling than any remaining prospect, dude just oozes Richards/Toews and we know what that can mean to a championship team. I also think he's much more skilled than people will give him credit for.

He put up 27 goals and 62 points in 37 games on that insane NTDP team. Caufield put up 72 goals which is ridiculous, but the only other guys to outscore him were Hughes and Boldy, which they barely did in significantly more games played (34 in 50, 33 in 64). Turcotte actually outscored Zegras 27-26, despite Zegras playing 60 games.

Turcotte is highly skilled, he's just oddly fallen out of favor around the hockey world I think. Most likely due to his injuries at Wisconsin and a bit of missed time post-WJC.

Turcotte didn't score for Ontario at all in his entire first 10-game stretch. His 23 points in 32 games was also 23 points in 22 games. Give him a healthy offseason and watch him shine!

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
I voted Kaliyev but debated Turcotte - based on the results so far, together they are our 3 & 4 no matter which one we have on top.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Went AK but Turcotte so no far behind. Labeling him as "injury prone" at this stage of his career is very premature. Our top 10 is just ridiculous.
Add Chromiak.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I went with Kaliyev again. Add Tkachev. I’m curious where people think he fits on the depth chart. Complete wild card.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
At the risk of sounding like I'm changing rules/timelines/etc, I'm going to call this one here. Turcotte has more than doubled Kaliyev, and of the nominations, Spence has more than doubled Nousiainen. We get far fewer nominations.

I'm pretty sure No. 4 will be a landslide anyway, but still want to give opportunities for nominations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad