Line Combos: 2021 Lines

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Only logical reasons to put Bonino on the 4th line is to either have his sole purpose winning face-offs or debating if he's needed, as in there's a trade option out there now. Granted I've never been on the same page with Evason.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Only logical reasons to put Bonino on the 4th line is to either have his sole purpose winning face-offs or debating if he's needed, as in there's a trade option out there now. Granted I've never been on the same page with Evason.
My guess is he's trying to see if Sturm can do what Ek does with Greenway and Foligno?
All that he's really doing is setting Ek up to fail though. It's just moronic to split up Ek and Greenway right now.

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
I guess this belongs mostly to here: What's the goalie situation right now, specifically between Stalock and Kähkönen? How long Stalock is going to be out (is that "back any day" or "completely unknown" or "takes the next eternity")?

And no, I haven't been following at all, so yes, this might be a stupid question.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I guess this belongs mostly to here: What's the goalie situation right now, specifically between Stalock and Kähkönen? How long Stalock is going to be out (is that "back any day" or "completely unknown" or "takes the next eternity")?

And no, I haven't been following at all, so yes, this might be a stupid question.
Stalock's still out. I suspect when he comes back he'll be the third goalie in the NHL with Hammond going to the AHL.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Greenway - Ek - Kaprizov
Boldy - Rossi - Fiala
Foligno - Sturm - Hartman
Parise - Rask - Zuccarello

Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Menell
Soucy - Addison

Kahkonen

Ad