OT - NO POLITICS 2021 III - It's Spring (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
NY toll by mail sent me a bill 15x what it should have been claiming their plate reader did not register me at a certain point. Told them to f*** right off. Wonder how many out of state people they send bills to like that just hoping a percentage of people just shake their head and pay it.
Well the ticket I was given does not have a fine or amount of $ I should pay it just has a 'guilty' or 'not guilty' plea

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I’m watching the 10 Commandments and Pharaoh is such an ass.

Yul Brenner played the part exceptionally well.
Watched it on my new 1080 hd TV... stunning!!! Makes me feel better about not seeing it in theaters this weekend....

Even with commercials it's awesome....I remember seeing it as a yute and loving all the horses...and the little girl herding her ducks in the exodus....

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
One million more Mass. residents now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine, as state moves closer to normalcy - The Boston Globe

The state took another major step toward achieving normalcy on Monday, with an additional 1 million new people now eligible for COVID-19 vaccines and nearly all public school districts sending elementary students back to full-time, in-person learning this morning.
Residents 55 and older and those with one qualifying health condition are now able to book vaccine appointments. State officials on Friday expanded the list of qualifying conditions to include type 1 diabetes, HIV, being overweight (as defined by body mass index), and having a substance use disorder.
The expanded list of qualifying health conditions brings Massachusetts in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
16 years clean and sober today, if a drunk/junkie like me can do it, anyone here struggling can as well. The key for me, willingness to ask for help and the desperation to do whatever it takes to stay clean and sober

Hopefully you can be an inspiration for others !

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
16 years clean and sober today, if a drunk/junkie like me can do it, anyone here struggling can as well. The key for me, willingness to ask for help and the desperation to do whatever it takes to stay clean and sober

A truly great achievement. You should be proud of yourself.

Reactions: LSCII and Ladyfan

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Got my second dose of Moderna this morning. Right now my arm is sore and my stomach is gurgling like crazy. Other than that I'm good :)
Nice, got mine Friday. Knocked me out Saturday. Started coming around Sunday. Feelin alright now.

MCDC Daily updates for 4/4/21 and 4/5/21:

Sunday: 298 new cases;

Monday: 225 new cases;

third surge warning issued....
It's a tough spot - vaccines are rolling out but the rising cases are in the populations who aren't eligible to get em yet.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
:thumbu:

The nurse told me to stay hydrated & take Tylenol if I developed any aches. So I'm drinking tons of water and will probably spend most of the afternoon in the bathroom :laugh:
Take 2 tylenol now and take it every 5-6 hours for at least the next 24 because if you do get side effects they will hit you like a ton of bricks

Reactions: BMC and CHRDANHUTCH

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
BC opening up registration for everyone tomorrow morning after climbing numbers, bad news though, the Ferries were super busy, many totally ignoring the screams from government to only travel if absolutely essential...ugg

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
2 notes today:

1) Charter Spectrum apologizes for a 2 hour blackout of all services from 5:46 to 7:46 EST in the entire state of Maine/New Hampshire and the Northwest due to technology collapse;

2) MCDC Daily Update for 4/6/21(Live Briefing @ 2 pm): 290 new cases

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Shot update: Late afternoon/early evening I was freezing cold but by bed time I was back to my normal temperature (no doubt partly due to the Bruins lol). Stomach gurgled like crazy for hours but no vomiting or diarrhea. Today I have a very sore arm and that's it. So far, anyway.

:)

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
For all the Jeopardy fans out there, how did you like Aaron Rodger's first game as guest host? I thought he did a really good job and was actually surprised by him. I can't tell if he was that good though or if it was just because Dr. Oz was so awful before him. If I had to rank them so far, I'd have it as:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Mike Richards
3. Ken Jennings
4. Katie Couric
5. Dr. Oz

And really, Courin and Oz were both f***ing terrible. Oz was so abrasive with his responses when a player got something wrong that it detracted from the show, and Couric was just so low energy.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They just sent a whole department (one of the ones I do the planning for) home due to 3 people (so far) testing positive. Also a guy in Planning I work with every day has COVID too.

People are letting their guard down. I am looking forward to my second shot on 4/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad