• SWITZERLAND

• GERMANY

• CZECH REPUBLIC

• AUSTRIA

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Team doesn’t look great this year to be honest. But you never know.

Finland has missed so much international pre-tournament games
because of COVID19 this season and unfortunately that will cause
problems for Finland to create winning game-plan etc tactics.

Finland has only 2 practice games before U20 WJC's starts
so their game must ready immediately when puck drops against Germany.

I don't have any expectation for Finland in these U20 WJC's.
But i'm happy if Finland makes quarterfinals after that everything-else is a plus.

Reactions: Cold Cat

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I’ve always thought the saddle dome was the coolest looking arena. Although I thought I read somewhere that the roof design limited them as far as hanging things from the ceiling. It would be nice to see if they could incorporate the saddle look into the new building.

Yes Rats, cool design and I’ll miss the character of the building. But, the city is growing thus arenas this small square footage wise are not enjoyable to get around the concession stands, in and out of the building etc.

And, the main point you mentioned big concert acts are choosing the new Edmonton arena over Calgary’s because of the lighting setup. Calgary is losing BIG $$$ on talents turning them away (Calgary takes such pride in being a hospitality city for famous people , and do a GREAT job of it for people all around the world...but the older arena forces them to have their hands tied).

Reactions: Ratsreign

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I am watching SportsCenter on TSN here in Canada everyday like a hawk, hoping to see glimpses of my cousin Mason in action.

Today they announced that the three players from the NCAA, Levi included, are at camp, but have to stay in a strict three-person bubble for the Canada-wide 14-day quarantine. They are at a different hotel, as well on the ice separately in their own three-person group.

In other news, this article was in our local London Free Press here on Saturday about my cousin Mason Millman:
Londoner ready to prove he belongs at world junior hockey camp | London Free Press

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Schwinďt on team white today. He is on the wing pair on the fourth line. They didn't have even numbers today because two players were late and didn't participate. Plus there is still that mìnì bubble of three players on their own, Levi included, that aren't participating yet in the main group due to covid-19 isolation.

Note the 4th round draft pick on team white second pair of Defense :D

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Same lineups for Team Canada today as yesterday. Three inter-squad games coming up in four days, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.

After Tuesday's game, there will be the first round of cuts in Red Deer.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The stream of the game was quite nice last night. I was quite clear and work really well. There is even play by play and Craig Button was doing the colour. Really nice to watch some hockey!

Unfortunately, I thought is Schwindt was borderline invisible out there last night. I was mainly watching for my cousin Mason, but I never noticed Schwindt. Good thing is basically every player was playing their first game since March, and he'll go right again tonight.

Levi was still out due to covid-19 protocol. Craig Button did say that he thought Levi would be in the mix for one of the three goaltending spots.

They go again tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern if anyone wants to check that out. It's really good hockey!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
The stream of the game was quite nice last night. I was quite clear and work really well. There is even play by play and Craig Button was doing the colour. Really nice to watch some hockey!

Unfortunately, I thought is Schwindt was borderline invisible out there last night. I was mainly watching for my cousin Mason, but I never noticed Schwindt. Good thing is basically every player was playing their first game since March, and he'll go right again tonight.

Levi was still out due to covid-19 protocol. Craig Button did say that he thought Levi would be in the mix for one of the three goaltending spots.

They go again tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern if anyone wants to check that out. It's really good hockey!

Button is huge Levi lover. But I agree with him, I think Levi makes it.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just an opinion, but Pronman from the Athletic has Schwindt being cut, and Levi being named the backup goalie for Team Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad