OT - NO POLITICS 2021 II - The Blahs of February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Systems down at work, went home early, like really early and got my kids some breakfast.
EDCEA7E4-A609-4F9B-A223-9310E00E8313.jpeg

watching one of them do remote learning a few days ago I felt bad for everyone involved.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Mom had dose 1 of Moderna yesterday and said she feels good.

I get mine this afternoon.

Was already able to schedule dose 2 and that site is a mess. It will time you out after you hit submit and you think you need to try again. Don't. Check your email before you try again because it actually goes through.

My poor mom kept getting errors and ended up with 3 appointments.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Was already able to schedule dose 2 and that site is a mess. It will time you out after you hit submit and you think you need to try again. Don't. Check your email before you try again because it actually goes through.

You getting the Moderna one as well?

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I'm getting my annual physical next Friday & the staff is going to set up my appointments since they're not administering the shots there.

Scheduling this online appears to be a nightmare for people who are tech literate, I can't imagine what hell it is for people who don't have or use technology, especially the old folks. The special phone number crashed the first day too. None of the states have covered themselves in glory with the vaccine administration that is for sure.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
MCDC Update for 2/26/21:

sorry in advance for the late postings in the last two weeks or so... I upgraded to a wireless headphone system and it takes up to a 3 hour charge so that the audio can work on some of these clips posted.....

178 new cases today....no new deaths

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Systems down at work, went home early, like really early and got my kids some breakfast. View attachment 400824

watching one of them do remote learning a few days ago I felt bad for everyone involved.

Yummm. We have an unofficial policy at work...you're late, you get donuts for everyone. There's a Dunkin' in the terminal which is nice.

French Crullers are always my go to.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Cory Schneider lost his 14 year old nephew to a house fire this week. He’s a local guy, married to a local girl whose family is very close with a family in my close circle.

there’s a thread about it on the Isles board, but I wanted to share this here in case anyone is inclined to help a local guy out.

Theodore’s Light, organized by Cory Schneider

I actually like his game commentary during the bubble. Surprised he is not being used more between telecasts.

Reactions: Kate08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad