2023-24 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - Playoffs!

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I don’t totally disagree with you that I like the challenge of having to figure out roster moves before midnight, but I would 100% vote for same-day adds, it just makes things WAY more interesting. No streaming rules is a separate request but serves the same purpose in my opinion. Allows us to use our 3 adds a week in the craftiest way possible to try and be successful

I probably completely missed your original point...
But I hate streaming...
And want to keep the add limit.

As long as those aspects remain in tact...
I would likely just go along with whatever people decide.

Last edited:

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well my original point was that the 3 adds per week rule is enough of a protection against streaming. The 48 hour add/drop rule is unnecessary cause you only get 3 adds per week, you should be able to use them however you want. Whether that’s 3 long-term adds over the course of the week or 3 back-to-back-to-back adds/drops of the same guys on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get 2-3 extra games played at the end of the week. If this league didn’t have a maximum add limit per week, then it would make sense and be important to have the streaming rule about no adding/dropping the same player within 2 or 4 days or whatever the exact rule is.

Anyways I’m a little drunk so I should probably just stop talking haha. Although I’d like to point out that Del Zotto wasn’t a streaming add/drop. I grabbed him to replace Chabot when he got hurt and had no clue when Chabot was going to return and I wouldn’t need Del Zotto anymore...since Chabot may return Sunday and I need to decide before midnight whether to open up a roster spot for him, I just dropped MDZ to be safe!

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Well my original point was that the 3 adds per week rule is enough of a protection against streaming. The 48 hour add/drop rule is unnecessary cause you only get 3 adds per week, you should be able to use them however you want. Whether that’s 3 long-term adds over the course of the week or 3 back-to-back-to-back adds/drops of the same guys on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get 2-3 extra games played at the end of the week. If this league didn’t have a maximum add limit per week, then it would make sense and be important to have the streaming rule about no adding/dropping the same player within 2 or 4 days or whatever the exact rule is.

Anyways I’m a little drunk so I should probably just stop talking haha. Although I’d like to point out that Del Zotto wasn’t a streaming add/drop. I grabbed him to replace Chabot when he got hurt and had no clue when Chabot was going to return and I wouldn’t need Del Zotto anymore...since Chabot may return Sunday and I need to decide before midnight whether to open up a roster spot for him, I just dropped MDZ to be safe!

Drunk hmm? Let’s talk trade. lol

Reactions: Kuzmenkshow

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I don’t totally disagree with you that I like the challenge of having to figure out roster moves before midnight, but I would 100% vote for same-day adds, it just makes things WAY more interesting. No streaming rules is a separate request but serves the same purpose in my opinion. Allows us to use our 3 adds a week in the craftiest way possible to try and be successful

I would have agreed in the past, but I just don't have enough time to manage my roster every day anymore.

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Damn CRD the Forbort pickup single-handedly won you 2 categories. I knew it would get you PIMs cause if the fight but he flipped blocks too.

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hey it's hard to predict who's going to struggle week to week. Canucks could come out and win all 3 of their games and get you some great goalie stats for all we know! Gonna be a fun battle though, feel like if I can get a decent win I'm almost a lock for the playoffs already lol but if you smack me around a bit I'm right back in the mix with plenty of other teams. Good luck!

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
By the way I'm very interested in buying at the deadline. If anyone is looking to deal a solid player or two that is either low on their keeper list or just off their keeper list, I have picks (probably not my 1st or 2nd unless it's a great deal), young players and some other pieces available that I could package for an upgrade.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just a reminder, I am looking to buy.
You can message me anytime

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Damn CRD the Forbort pickup single-handedly won you 2 categories. I knew it would get you PIMs cause if the fight but he flipped blocks too.

I had to figure a way not to get shutout...worse time to do bad in both skater and goalie cats. Well done CaptainBo!

Reactions: Kuzmenkshow

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I like my goalies this week. Have no idea what 38-year-old Mike Smith is eating, but he is having a good week

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I propose adding another IR spot to rosters
It’d require a unanimous vote, but I’m in favour of an extra IR+ slot mid season due to COVID (to be removed next year).

On a separate note, would you guys do Guentzel + Rask for Stuetzle + Sororkin/Talbot? Different keeper league, I’ve been offered Stuetzle + Jarry for Rask. I’m not in contention this year. Roto League: G A +/- PIM PPP, W GAA Sv%
(We keep 4 forwards, 2 D, 1 goalie)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad