WC: 2021 Germany Roster Talk

Reindl87

May 18, 2012
Oh , thank You. Well That Kind of sucks, so many Teams will be playing for pride only.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
Mathias Niederberger, Jonas Müller, Marcel Noebels, Lukas Reichel, Leonhard Pföderl, Dominik Bittner, Janik Möser, Tom Kühnhackl added to roster.

Jenike, Mebus, Sezemsky, Schmolz, Schutz, Dumont are cut

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Nice, some offensive impulses. Noebels always performs well for the national team. Kühnhackl is going to be interesting to watch. I reckon his time in NA is over, just waiting for Red Bull Munich to confirm :D

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lines right now ?

Niederberger
Treutle
Bruckmann

Brandt - Holzer
Mo.Müller - Bittner
J.Müller - Nowak
Wagner - Ugbekile
Rogl

Noebels - Eder - Eisenschmid
Plachta - Wohlgemuth - Tiffels
Peterka - Reichel - Kühnhackl
Pföderl - Loibl - Fischbuch
Krämmer - Uvira - Kastner

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Lines right now ?

Niederberger
Treutle
Bruckmann

Brandt - Holzer
Mo.Müller - Bittner
J.Müller - Nowak
Wagner - Ugbekile
Rogl

Noebels - Eder - Eisenschmid
Plachta - Wohlgemuth - Tiffels
Peterka - Reichel - Kühnhackl
Pföderl - Loibl - Fischbuch
Krämmer - Uvira - Kastner

I doubt Söderholm will split up a line like Noebels - Reichel - Pföderl, that has played together pretty much the entire season.
Chemistry is hard to come by, with little preparation for the tournament. And those three have clearly shown chemistry throughout the season and were one of the best lines in the DEL.

Maybe he will also have Peterka and Kastner play together since they played really well together, too. Too bad Ehliz won't be there, otherwise we could have had two complete lines that had played together this season. But there are several interesting options with Peterka. For example it could be fun to have him on a line with Tiffels. That would be a lot of speed and skill.

Reactions: ebergeist

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Is there any news from Michaelisa?​

Due to them not playing for quite some team because the whole team had covid, they still have a few games to play and Michaelis was on the roster yesterday.

When the Canucks are done with their regular seasons, the playoff round between Vegas and Minnesota is already at Game 3. So there might already be a chance to get Nico Sturm on the team and given his performance I’d definitely like that better.

But I think quarantine rules would probably make both appearances unlikely.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Final roster:

Brückmann, Niederberger, Treutle

Bittner, Brandt, Gawanke, Holzer, Jonas Müller, Moritz Müller, Nowak, Seider, Wagner

Bergmann, Eder, Eisenschmid, Fischbuch, Kastner, Krämmer, Kühnackl, Loibl, Noebels, Peterka, Pföderl, Plachta, Reichel, Rieder, Tiffels

Looking forward to see Seider, Peterka and Reichel.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Nice team!

I think medals might be a realistic chance, Canada, USA, Russia, Finland, Sweden are weaker than normal.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lines?

Noebels - Reichel - Pföderl
Rieder - Eder - Eisenschmid
Tiffels - Kastner - Peterka
Bergmann - Loibl - Kühnhackl
Plactha - Krämmer - Fichbuch

Seider - Holzer
Brandt - Mo.Müller
J.Müller - Gawanke
Wagner/Bittner - Nowak

Who will be first goalie?

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Final roster:

Brückmann, Niederberger, Treutle

Bittner, Brandt, Gawanke, Holzer, Jonas Müller, Moritz Müller, Nowak, Seider, Wagner

Bergmann, Eder, Eisenschmid, Fischbuch, Kastner, Krämmer, Kühnackl, Loibl, Noebels, Peterka, Pföderl, Plachta, Reichel, Rieder, Tiffels

Looking forward to see Seider, Peterka and Reichel.

That's actually surprisingly strong roster, wow.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Gotta watch you guys this year, closely.
Gotta give 110% to beat you guys this year i reckon.
- will be a tough game for us i predict.

Looking at Canada's & USA's rosters and the fact that Latvia, Kazakhstan, Italy and Norway are the rest
,Finland and Germany are the ones that are fighting form the 1st place in this group, for real.

USA and Canada both having 22, really!, 22! first timers at WC level, US with not very strong roster,
Canada having a bit stronger roster but even theirs, nothing special.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Good roster also in preperation for the Olympics, with focus on the future.

Would have loved to see some NHL players up front, but this group is talented enough.

Even few interesting forwards missing out like Wohlgemuth Schütz Ehliz plus other NA players like Bokk Michaelis.

Add Drai, Stützle, Grubauer, Sturm, Rieder and Kahun for the olympics and we are competitive. Yeah D depth remains an issue.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Good roster also in preperation for the Olympics, with focus on the future.

Would have loved to see some NHL players up front, but this group is talented enough.

Even few interesting forwards missing out like Wohlgemuth Schütz Ehliz plus other NA players like Bokk Michaelis.

Add Drai, Stützle, Grubauer, Sturm, Rieder and Kahun for the olympics and we are competitive. Yeah D depth remains an issue.

rieder is on the wc team

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
They still have one roster spor, which will most likely be filled by either Marc Michaelis or Nico Sturm, I guess.
On one hand I want Minnesota to do well, but on the other hand Sturm would be a great add for this team.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
They still have one roster spor, which will most likely be filled by either Marc Michaelis or Nico Sturm, I guess.
On one hand I want Minnesota to do well, but on the other hand Sturm would be a great add for this team.

no idea about the quarantine rules. Is a negative test enough to join the team instantly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->