GDT: PLAYOFF Sign Up

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Sorry, I was making really good progress and was going to easily be done the post... then my 1 and half year old decided to wake up and stay up all night. I just handed him off to his mom. He's still wide awake????? I won't be able to post a GDT thread. My sincere apologies. I'll save what I've done for another time and have to realize my last second efforts are a thing of the past.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Sorry, I was making really good progress and was going to easily be done the post... then my 1 and half year old decided to wake up and stay up all night. I just handed him off to his mom. He's still wide awake????? I won't be able to post a GDT thread. My sincere apologies. I'll save what I've done for another time and have to realize my last second efforts are a thing of the past.
No excuse. :laugh: No problem the Dude will jump in with a plain Jane . I had a decent record when i did it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Already taken. Would you like the next available?
Feb. 2nd.

I have Feb 2 nd there, wiseguy.....

tenor.gif

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
As many of you are aware, I appreciate those who create GDT’s and enjoy making the odd one myself.

I’ve checked with the Administrators to make sure I wasn’t disrespecting the legacy of the Past Member who used to handle this project each off-season.

This doesn’t appear to be an issue so I’m bringing back the Waffle Cup, but perhaps in a different way than it’s original form.

I honestly don’t know how the original competition was laid out, but my thought is to have a few distinct categories:
  1. TV/Movie Based Theme
  2. Animation/Comic Strip
  3. Information Provided
  4. Open (not included in the above)

Please feel free to offer any suggestions as I get this Project resurrected.

If anyone can let me know who the Member was that originally handled the Waffle Cup, please let me know so that I can give proper credit.

This Post is just a heads up for people.

I will start Posting the Polls with examples Tomorrow Night.

Hopefully it will be enjoyable for people to see the great work done this Season.

Last edited:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
My GDT for Feb-1st is 99% done so even if my little boy has an epic no sleep meltdown I'll be ready to go for the game. Need to wait until closer to the game in case of lineup changes and to see what else is going on with the team. It feels strange to have it ready so far in advance. I was always used to the pressure of the deadline.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
My GDT for Feb-1st is 99% done so even if my little boy has an epic no sleep meltdown I'll be ready to go for the game. Need to wait until closer to the game in case of lineup changes and to see what else is going on with the team. It feels strange to have it ready so far in advance. I was always used to the pressure of the deadline.
The Dude is here to bail you out again if you need it, the Plain Jane GDT is undefeated . :naughty:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
We may want to consider a private message chat group for the group of GDT makers. We did that in 2019. This is to ensure that someone doesn't work on something for a while and then by small chance have someone else over lap before them etc...

It's really unlikely but possible.

With the amount of time I already put into the GDT for the 15th it would be a kick in the nuts to have have the topic / theme replicated before then.

Just a thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad