NBA 2021 Free Agent Frenzy

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

As a Spurs fan I appreciated his professionalism

Great team defender. His lack of foot speed hurts him on the perimeter in certain matchups but he's good everywhere else defensively. He's long and tough so he can survive on the inside and his rotations were reliable.

Has surprisingly good court vision offensively. Doesn't always make the pass but he sees the court well
Should be a good fit on the Jazz. He's a plus overall on defense. Offensively, he's a tough-bucket getter, which will be helpful in the postseason. Should form an explosive bench unit next to Clarkson.

Rudy still performed well last year even though the rest of the bench was bad, especially after the All-Star break. Post-All-Star break Patty might have been the worst player in the league. Eubanks and Walker were inconsistent. Vassell slammed face-first into the rookie wall. There was also that stretch at the end of the season where the entire team would choke in the fourth except for Rudy. Ah, ugly times -- but not his fault.
Smart signing by the Jazz, tbh.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Love the melo signing, but monk? Really? That guy is garbage

Losing caruso looks even worse now

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
probably figured he'll become the starter when embiid inevitably gets hurt

I wonder how they'll get along. They had a bit of a thing going on social media Embiid's first couple years. Embiid was talking about Drummond when he said "I own real estate in his head".

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I wonder how they'll get along. They had a bit of a thing going on social media Embiid's first couple years. Embiid was talking about Drummond when he said "I own real estate in his head".
these guys usually put that kind of stuff aside when they end up playing together

hope he turns out better for you guys than he was with the lakers. the pistons and cavs fans definitely warned us about him. rebounding aside, guy has absolutely zero post-game and his hands are made of brick. so many easy putbacks he missed and passes he couldn't hang onto. very low bball IQ

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
these guys usually put that kind of stuff aside when they end up playing together

hope he turns out better for you guys than he was with the lakers. the pistons and cavs fans definitely warned us about him. rebounding aside, guy has absolutely zero post-game and his hands are made of brick. so many easy putbacks he missed and passes he couldn't hang onto. very low bball IQ

Oh I expect nothing from him offensively. But if he can rebound and play some D when Embiid is sitting that would fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad