2021 Ford Bronco

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That’s sad to hear. It looks freaking fantastic inside and out, but i still hate the engine choices and it ain’t worth shit if it can’t get up THAT hill without overheating

Reactions: HansonBro

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Thats f***ing brutal. She FAILED to get up that bunny slope twice?? I dont even think Id need 4x4 for that. And I thought they came with front and rear lockers....

Not really sure what there is to over heat either. Theres a front diff and a rear...sounds like Ford put a sensor where you dont need one.

downloadfile-3.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Thats f***ing brutal. She FAILED to get up that bunny slope twice?? I dont even think Id need 4x4 for that. And I thought they came with front and rear lockers....

Not really sure what there is to over heat either. Theres a front diff and a rear...sounds like Ford put a sensor where you dont need one.

View attachment 407348

sensors everywhere these days. It’s to the point where cracked plastic housings and failed sensors are bigger jobs than some major mechanical failures.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
sensors everywhere these days. It’s to the point where cracked plastic housings and failed sensors are bigger jobs than some major mechanical failures.
Wanna change your headlight?

Step 1: Disconnect and remove battery

Step 2: remove air intake assembly

Step 3: remove air filter assembly

Step 4: remove fan shroud

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

lol no lie, to replace the headlight assembly on my car, the grill, undercarriage shroud on the bumper, and bumper need to come off.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Yeah, but HID or LED headlights are good for a decade or more, so not really that big a deal. Not like when you had to change halogens every other year.

My 2012 Shelby GT500 that I purchased in 2011, still has the original HID headlights.

It doesn't have the original fog lights though, as I pulled the stock halogens for plug and play LED replacements immediately (couldn't stand the color mismatch with the headlights that the halogens had), those LEDs haven't needed replacing either yet.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
You could win one

TapKat

Enter Today and You Could Win this fully loaded 2021 Wildtrak Ford Bronco!

You’ve got a chance to win an awesome 2021 fully loaded Wildtrak Bronco – for the ultimate rugged, off-road adventure. In gorgeous Cyber Orange (go Denver Broncos!), you will take thrills head on with the Sasquatch Package which includes 35-inch tires wrapped around 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, front and rear locking differentials and Bilstein(™) position-sensitive monotube shocks. Driving those tires is a 2.7L twin-turbocharged V6 engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Outside, the Wiltrak comes with a black grill, black wheels and unique hood graphics. Developed and tested in legendary racing locations like Johnson Valley, California, the Wildtrak Bronco sets a new bar for capability among rugged, off-road vehicles.
The all-new Bronco has got it where it counts. Check out some of the options on our Wildtrak Bronco:
  • Terrain Management System(™) with G.O.A.T. Modes(™) (Goes Over Any type of Terrain)
  • 2.7L EcoBoost Engine 310hp with 400 lb.-ft. of torque
  • Sasquatch(™) Package includes 35-inch tires with 17-inch Beadlock Capable wheels
  • Front and rear locking differentials
  • Bilstein(™) monotube shocks
  • Cyber Orange metallic paint
  • Lux Package Equipment Group
  • Towing Package
Make a donation to the Museum of Boulder and you will be automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to win this Bronco. This sweepstakes is a fundraiser to support the Museum of Boulder in Boulder, Colorado, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our museum provides engaging educational experiences for people to explore the continuing history of the Boulder region. We hope you will stop in to experience the museum next time you’re in Boulder!
Prize Details

2021 Wildtrak Bronco Specs
  • 2.7L EcoBoost Engine 310hp with 400 lb.-ft. of torque
  • Sasquatch(™) Package includes 35-inch tires with 17-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
  • Front and rear locking differentials
  • Bilstein(™) monotube shocks
  • Cyber Orange metallic paint
  • Lux Package Equipment Group
    • 110V AC Power Outlet
    • Front Row Heated Seats
    • Remote Start System
    • Reverse Sensing System
    • 12-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability
    • 360-Degree Camera
    • SYNC(R)4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition Navigation & Information
    • Adaptive Cruise Control
    • B&O Sound System with 10 Speakers
    • Evasive Steering Assist
    • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Speed SelectShift(R) Automatic Transmission
  • Management System™ with G.O.A.T. Modes™ Goes Over Any type of Terrain
  • Towing Package 3,500 lbs capability

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
4x4 Bronco? How about a 2022 6x6 Bronco!!

2022-Maxlider-Brothers-Ford-Bronco-6x6-2-1000x600.jpg

2022-Maxlider-Brothers-Ford-Bronco-6x6-3-1000x600.jpg

2022 Maxlider Brothers Ford Bronco 6×6 | Cool Material

The new stock Ford Bronco will be cool enough all on its own, but Maxlider Brothers Customs wants to make it six wheels good. That’s right, they’re building a Bronco 6×6 that looks like the mother of all SUVs. Blacked out, jacked up, and powered by a 460-horsepower Coyote crate engine (that can also be upgraded with turbocharging or supercharging for even more grunt). Custom suspension, upsized wheels and tires, bespoke interior appointments, and lights and roof racks that go on forever are also part of the equations. Maxlider also happens to be an officially licensed Ford partner, so all they’re fully warrantied. Now, all you have to worry about is figuring out who you’re going to hit first with shock and awe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad